Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74662 - 09/17/06 02:18 AM Madrid: Looking for someone
marycz Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
Hey! Was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites (like we have friendster and myspace in the US) where I can find someone I used to know when I was in Madrid. I don't have any other way of contacting this person so I am continuously doing a search but finding nothing. Any info. would greatly be appreciated!

#74663 - 09/17/06 05:24 AM Re: Madrid: Looking for someone
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If this person is a Spanish national you'll have more luck. If the phone number's in his/her name you'll have MUCH more luck. If you know BOTH LAST NAMES of this person (and correctly spelled), even more luck. But if the person is a minor or married woman you aren't likely to have any luck.

There was a recent thread here in this "Classifieds & Personals" forum category from someone like yourself searching for someone they once knew who lived in Madrid. It's a tough search unless the person you're seeking is an adult male and more than 40 years old.

Check Spain's white pages @ http://www.PaginasBlancas.es .

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments