Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74662 - 09/17/06 02:18 AM Madrid: Looking for someone
marycz Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
Hey! Was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites (like we have friendster and myspace in the US) where I can find someone I used to know when I was in Madrid. I don't have any other way of contacting this person so I am continuously doing a search but finding nothing. Any info. would greatly be appreciated!

#74663 - 09/17/06 05:24 AM Re: Madrid: Looking for someone
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If this person is a Spanish national you'll have more luck. If the phone number's in his/her name you'll have MUCH more luck. If you know BOTH LAST NAMES of this person (and correctly spelled), even more luck. But if the person is a minor or married woman you aren't likely to have any luck.

There was a recent thread here in this "Classifieds & Personals" forum category from someone like yourself searching for someone they once knew who lived in Madrid. It's a tough search unless the person you're seeking is an adult male and more than 40 years old.

Check Spain's white pages @ http://www.PaginasBlancas.es .

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments