Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#74643 - 09/11/06 03:21 PM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
MadridMan,

You are correct, sir. How about Barisi or another place? I'm not on the ground there and open to try any suggestions. I'll watch for the posts.

Admiral44

(currently looking for a lost anchor)

#74644 - 09/13/06 03:55 PM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hey Hey! Looks like I'll be able to make lunch afterall! See you (where?) Saturday at 1:30pm?!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74645 - 09/13/06 05:05 PM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
MadridMan,

Well, there are three (3) in my party, plus yourself, MM, So that makes 4, I'm not sure about any others. Don't want to leave anyone out. So others interested please post soon.

MM, I would like to try El Buey otra vez but if not, maybe that place Barisi south of the Plaza Mayor. I apologize but I have no knowledge of other places just now.

Saturday 1:30 is good. May I suggest a meeting place, such as Plaza Mayor, the entrance near Moore's pub, or that vicinity. I'm staying down on Plaza Isabel II again.

Admiral44
Found the anchor, now lost the boat.

#74646 - 09/14/06 04:06 PM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

We can try El Buey once again. See you Saturday, 1:30pm, at the entrance near Moore's Pub at Plaza Mayor. See you there/then!

And of course, EVERYONE'S WELCOME to join. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74647 - 09/15/06 05:47 AM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Anyone else like to join tomorrow/Saturday?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74648 - 09/16/06 04:20 AM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I would love to join you but unfortunately can´t make it today. Weekends generally are difficult for me.

Have a good lunch anyway, it would have been good to catch up with you/meet new people, especially as I´ve never tried El Buey. Perhaps next time.

#74649 - 09/16/06 01:57 PM Re: Madrid get together? Sept.16/17 2006
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Yet another good lunch at El Buey in Madrid. We were 5 in total and racked up a whopping 150 Euros tab (which included the tip). Good meat and fried potatoes, good wine, good salad, good cheese, good desserts, and very good company too! I'm already looking forward to the next time I/we go there. Good to see you and your wife again, admiral44.

Saludos, MadridMan thumbsup

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments