MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#74625 - 09/06/06 02:15 AM Re: Searching for former exchange student
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Scott Kruse, that kind of response from the father almost sounds like a "leave my son alone" statement or maybe he was just being cautious until he spoke with his son about your request. Or maybe he's still on vacation - something Spaniards do in the summer months. Or maybe he's working abroad. Hard to say. But please do keep us posted.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74626 - 09/06/06 10:14 AM Re: Searching for former exchange student
Scott Kruse Offline

Loc: Columbia City, Indiana
Thank you all for your support. I know that Carlos and his father had a very strained relationship when he was with us. His father did again thank me for being so good to his son when he was with us in the recent message.

At this point, I will continue to pray and see what happens.

Thanks again for the support and info!

Scott

#74627 - 09/19/06 07:52 AM Re: Searching for former exchange student
Scott Kruse Offline

Loc: Columbia City, Indiana
I have another update....

Carlos' father e-mailed me again to let me know that Carlos is not doing very well and gave me more specifics that I will keep to myself. Sr. Molero and I now have active dialogue via e-mail and he has even asked for my input given Carlos' struggles. I have yet to be able to communicate with Carlos, but I am getting closer. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Thanks again for all the support!

Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments