MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#74581 - 06/25/06 02:11 PM Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
segovia24 Offline

Loc: madrid
HI everyone,
Im new to Madrid Man but Im not new to Madrid. Im a 21 year old female and have been studying here for 6 months now. Theres something very strange about the summers in madrid, and that is that everyone, well many locals and students leave. I however am staying until the end of july to finish my internship and everyone i know has left or is due to leave. I am totally open to doing all the touristy stuff...who knows when ill be back here, grabbing tapas, discos, dancing botayons, etc. I just need people to go out with. I speak spanish very well and obviously know the area well, so if your interested in meeting me, i could show you around. I am interested in meeting people of all ages, races, sexes, and i am ONLY looking for FRIENDSHIP. Email me if your interested. Thanks and enjoy madrid!!

#74582 - 06/25/06 02:59 PM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi segovia24! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

You've surely already seen our lunch get-together thread (see thread here ) for this coming Thursday. Hope you can make it! I'm OUT of Madrid most of July but will be here in August - just when you're leaving. Too bad. Keep an eye out in this "Classifieds & Personals" for thread similar to your from people looking for get-togethers to meet other expatriates and/or Spaniards. We've had SEVERAL lunch get-togethers in the 6 months you've been here. Too bad you just found our message board.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74583 - 06/25/06 03:24 PM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
segovia24 Offline

Hey Madrid Man,
thanks for the reply. Actually, I found the board back when I was in Boston in august, but i had forgotten about it til the other day...and that stinks...about the dinner....yes, i saw it but its around late afternoon, which unfortunately coicides with my internship...but ill def keep an eye out.
Have fun with the travels!

#74584 - 06/26/06 10:39 AM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
segovia24 Offline

Hey Micheal,

just got your email and you seem like the perfect catch...in the sense that we are both going to be in madrid, at the same time and up for some of the general tourist game.

Well about me. Im 21, female from boston, doing an internship out here til the end of july.Love Madrid and spain in general and want to move out to europe as soon as im done with school. One more year to go...studying at UMASS Amherst.

What else...id be happy to show you around and grab some tapas so when you get here send me an email...or if you want to write back sooner and tell me more about yourself, id be happy to hear it

like where are you from, former career, hobbies, where else your traveling to, etc..

hope to hear from you soon

and can you activate private email alert or give me your email so i dont have to post all my responses to you on the board wink
thanks Srgovia 24

marina

#74585 - 06/26/06 11:12 AM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
Mike F Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Hi Marina,

Just emailed you... and I think I fixed the messaging feature on my profile.

Michael

#74586 - 06/26/06 11:54 AM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
neilstrauss23 Offline

Hi marina and michael, i hope to look for you guys here in madrid, ive email already my number to michael and catch you guys here.. some tapas etc...

Neilstrauss

#74587 - 07/03/06 12:16 PM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
Mike F Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Marina, Neil,
I´m in Madrid.
Marina, I tried emailing you from my gmail account. Not sure if you got it. Drop me a line if you get a chance.
Neil, took down your number will give you a ring.

Mike

#74588 - 07/03/06 07:45 PM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I will be in Madrid July 28 & 29 prior to leaving for Burgos on July 30 where I will be taking some courses at the university.

#74589 - 07/04/06 09:47 AM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
arthurg, we will be going thru Burgos on July 30th, so we may see you walking around the cathedral. It will be hard to make plans, since we are just passing thru, but look around for us...and maybe we can have a drink together like we did in Buenos Aires! Have fun in Burgos, it is a really nice town!

#74590 - 07/04/06 05:28 PM Re: Madrid: here for all of July and want to meet people
Mercedes Pacifica Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Marina!

I´m going to be in Madrid in July and august and it will be great to enjoy together some of the outdoor pleasures of Madrid, feel free to e-mail me and we can organize something,

abrazos,

Mercedes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments