Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#74484 - 05/23/06 03:52 AM Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Anyone up for lunch in Madrid on Friday, June 2? Let's start planning now. As a teaser, I'll be bringing along someone special (unless she cancels, saying "something suddenly came up" i.e. Marsha Brady. MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA! (USA pop-culture joke) hehehe..)

Where shall we go? Someplace new to our "Lunch Bunch", preferably. We have more than 1-week to plan. Message board member Mercedes always seems to have GREAT ideas. Let's try to make it someplace Spanish, either with a Menú del Dia or not but affordable.

Can't wait to see some of you again and to meet new people as well.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74485 - 05/24/06 04:45 AM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I do fancy coming along for one of these "lunch bunch" meetings but so far have been unlucky with the dates, and again with this one frown

If by any chance not enough can make this date I can the Friday after and will continue to watch for future dates. Have fun and a glass of wine for me. smile

#74486 - 05/24/06 05:51 PM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Boy I'd love to join you guys, but the lunchtime slot will never work for me, especially during the school year...how about a dinner-bunch one time...or, now that the warm weather has arrived, a nice evening event...

#74487 - 05/24/06 09:12 PM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hey MM, I wish I were there to join in next week. But I will be there from 23rd June to end of July with my daughter and hubby. Hope you have another gathering in July!!!!

#74488 - 05/26/06 05:26 AM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Well i´d be up to it, butit seems everyone else is busy !! I must be living a life of leisure !! If not this time I´ll certainly do other dates .
I´ll try and keep an eye on the message board .

#74489 - 05/26/06 12:57 PM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Any ideas as to where we should lunch this time? Mercedes is always great with suggestions. We hope to be there at 1:45pm at the latest so as to avoid the crowds.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74490 - 05/27/06 08:52 AM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
One place i´m desperate to try is " La Paella de la Reina " on c/Reina 39 . I´ve looked at the website ; www.lapaelladelareina.com but can´t get a real idea on the price . it opens at 13:00 and i´ve seen some great reviews . It may be a bit expensive for some , so i´ll check alternatives . Hope you´re all enjoying the weather !

#74491 - 05/27/06 09:15 AM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
Rob in Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Sign me up as well.

For everyone else, Chris and I would be glad to plan something else on a Saturday some time, just let me know dates that work for everyone

rob

#74492 - 05/28/06 10:55 AM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Mercedes, do you know of any other restaurants in Chueca which might be worth trying?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74493 - 05/28/06 06:25 PM Re: Madrid June2 2006 Lunch w/ MadridMan!
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
I wish I could come but I am back in FL roasting to death in the heat... I wont be back until July and then probably not until Xmas as I am due to have a baby in Sept and cant travel after July and will need time to get a passport for the baby so probably wont be back in Madrid until Dec. Hope you guys have fun - plan something in July and I will be there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments