Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#74161 - 09/16/05 04:27 AM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Okay!

"replay" (Rafael) in the center.

JoeSambuca in the center.

Have fun, everyone!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74162 - 09/16/05 08:47 AM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
I look funny in that picture?? :p

Rafael, don't worry about the storm it's staying east of Long Island so they'll probably fly you in from the West when you come in from Canada.
Don't fear we have a great emergency response system.... laugh Sorry just kidding,... you better get used to the New York black humor.

Okay, Nate, John, Bill, Rafael, me for katz then I have a few other people joining us afterwards for a few cocktails. If anyone else is interested email me!
ciao
See you all there
safe flight Replay

#74163 - 09/16/05 12:44 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

These are scary looking photos. I thinking about skipping dinner I afraid for my safety!

Just kidding. I bringing my camera and will try again to get better photos! laugh

So one wear any "F U New York City" tee shirts please! wink

Bill

#74164 - 09/16/05 01:00 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Those photos are already a few years old and I can say that JoeSambuca AND replay are even better looking now than they were then. And I say that in the MOST heterosexual possible. laugh

Have fun, everyone! Wish I could be there.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74165 - 09/16/05 03:05 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

laugh
LOL!!!!
MadridMan funny!

Don't worry Bill, I gotta be good ...you know being on parole and all

#74166 - 09/17/05 08:03 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

replay arrived in New York City today. I hope he isn't exhausted for tonight's gathering. Can't wait to hear about it.

Saludos, MadridMan

#74167 - 09/18/05 02:20 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

How did it go? Who'll be the first to report the festivities?!

Saludos, MadridMan

#74168 - 09/18/05 02:55 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

It was a great time. I picked Replay up at his hotel around 8PM. On route, to his hotel I saw MAx Weinberg the drummer for Bruce Springstien. Prr Replay was seriously jet laged but he excited to see Manhattan. We went to a bar called Revival and met my friend jon and had a few cocktails before we went to Katz Deli. There we met up with Bill who apologized for being late not realizing we had just arrived as well.
We sat down ordered beer and studied the walls which had pictures of every celebrity that ever ate there. The list is huge from BIll Clinton to Danny Devito, Robert Deniro and Yogi Berra.
The sanwiches were HUGE! I had a Reuben, BIll and Replay had Pastrami on Rye. The meal was great and we had a terrific conversation about our own different experiences travelling this globe.
Afterwards we went to Ludlow and Rivington where we saw Amy Pohler of Saturday night LIve. Had some more cocktails at Iggys, an irishbar in the Lower East Side or as the locals call it "Loisada"
We had a great time but Replay was spent, so he headed home early which was smart because now I have a real nasty hangover!!!

#74169 - 09/19/05 12:14 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi there my friends!

It was so nice to see you in Katz's deli, but what a shame about the girls, where were the girls?

The food was so good, but apart from my little jet lag (really not jet lag, I was very tired after being more than 20 hours without resting and I slept not so much before the flight) everything was fine, but my stomach is not used to the BIG NYC sandwiches.

One of the best things was knowing you friends, I think my English is not enough for New York, this is like a new dialect of English and I am still trying it.

Well, I am enjoying a lot, and I am going to continue with my joy here in the world capital

SEE YOU!

#74170 - 09/21/05 06:37 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Where are you Joesambuca?, your cell phone looks dissapeared, what a shame not no meeting you again in NYC for talking about the exciting trip I am having, see you in Madrid then

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments