Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74051 - 03/11/06 03:28 AM SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY?
rocketshipjack Offline

Whew, I'm back. Don Quixote wouldn't enter Madrid because of the dog pooo. Something about the smell. So we headed for Barcelona. Half way, a snow storm pounded us into hiding. During which time we had a few warm ups, chaputas, and Don (that's what I call him when he's not listening) fell in love with some filly named Poncho. Dragging him away was like pulling teeth from an orangoutang. AND, he tried to eat his saddle so I couldn't ride him. Anyhow, there wasn't any deodorant in Barcelona. The shop keeper, after delivering the bad news, ignored me the rest of the day. Must of been the deodorant, or lack of.

When we got back, what, 3 weeks later, Buck said the party was cancelled. Oh darn! The guest list looked pretty impressive. Deibid, Merecedes, esperanze, (I wanted to name my boat esperanze), CascadaDuSel, rocketshipjack, master adventurer of the solar system, imask8r a relative of R2D2, steve rob, but he left already, guess he didn't get the cancellation notice, and of course our smily administrator, Auummmmmmm.......MadridMan, translated into spanish that's, MadridTio, Hola chico! wink

SO WHEN'S THE NEXT PARTY? Don's thirsty, I'm hungry, and Buck's sleeping.

rsj

PS: For all you newcomers, just ignore this. :hdspin:

#74052 - 03/11/06 11:18 PM Re: SO WHEN IS THE NEXT PARTY?
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I will be in town April 20-25.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2744 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments