Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74038 - 07/15/05 10:30 AM please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
cute-lady Offline

Loc: uk
hello there fun loving gal is looking to move 2 spain in the new year

i need somewhere to live roommates friends ect i dont wana turn up in a country with no mates so if anyone wants to chat then mail me at

nuttytart_uk_o0o@yahoo.com

i like beer ;0) sunbatheing always up for a laff and looking to have a fantastic time in spain can u help ? lol

girls guys whateva i smoke i drink and like a laff i dont care if u smoke or not but wher am living needs to be smoker friendly

any area considered but i do like marbella area
hugz

#74039 - 07/15/05 11:07 AM Re: please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
hi cute-lady welcome to our all spain message board

question are you hoping to move to someplace in particular in spain or does all depend on where you might find flatmates you can edit your subject line by clicking the pen/pencil icon next to your original post and make that change in the text editor also would you like a male or female roommate is age important smoking or non smoking also

itll help you to enjoy spain more if you have someone with whom to share your time give us a little more information and or requirements and maybe we can help good luck to you and again welcome to our all spain message board

saludos madridman

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74040 - 07/15/05 11:24 AM Re: please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
La Sorpresa Offline

Loc: Naples, FL - USA
MadridMan,

funny!

Spark

#74041 - 07/15/05 12:01 PM Re: please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
cute-lady Offline

Loc: uk
huh ?

#74042 - 07/16/05 11:12 AM Re: please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
From reading the post looks like the Cute Lady is looking at Marbella as her preference. Nice destination, but you may find little work Oct to May. Madrid almost has it all - work, fun, eating, drinking etc but bear in mind summer is scorching hot (40C daily July and August) and the winters are really cold.
Good luck, wherever you land !!!!

#74043 - 07/16/05 11:24 AM Re: please read housemates smoking and drinking sort lol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
filbert, yes. cute-lady edited her original posting after I mentioned that she may want to do so in order to clarify her intended location and roommate requirements. You'll find this in comparing the time/date of her original posting, the time/date of her editing at the bottom of her original posting, and the time/date of my reply to her original posting immedately below her original posting. confused heheehe.. Now I'm confused!

Regardless, cute-lady, I hope you find someplace and someone to share expenses!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments