Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74032 - 07/12/05 10:28 AM ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
Debbie K Offline

Loc: madrid
this message is for laduque. If you are still interested in Tapas, I am in Madid studying and would like to go out one evening. Write me soon. Thanks debbie

#74033 - 07/12/05 11:13 AM Re: ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Debbie K, you could send laduque a Private Message too. Hope you two can get together!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74034 - 07/12/05 02:09 PM Re: ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi, sorry it took long to reply, i couldn´t log on for some reason,(MM, am i logged on to too many computers, i don´t understand).
Anyway, I am here and would love to meet a fellow teacher. If you would like to meet, for sure there is a group of us on Saturday night, see the forum for that. and email privately to meet up on our own. i will check my email on wednesday morning at a cafe to get more info. you should probably email me privately as i may not be able to reply next time onthe forum.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments