Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7399 - 09/15/04 11:30 AM Barcelona Hotel Recommendation
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Making my first visit to Barcelona December 11-18. Am interested in any recommendations for a hotel reasonably priced and comfortable for an older guy traveling alone. Thanks.

#7400 - 09/15/04 07:13 PM Re: Barcelona Hotel Recommendation
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there!
While awaiting input from others, I recommend conducting a SEARCH of this forum/category using keywords such as BARCELONA HOTEL or BARCELONA HOSTAL and you'll likely find dozens of reviewed establishments.

Good luck and we all would appreciate your own reviews upon your return. Thanks and enjoy your time in beautiful Barcelona!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7401 - 09/16/04 09:15 AM Re: Barcelona Hotel Recommendation
liz49 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, OH
About a year ago I stayed at the Hotel Turin , just off the upper-end of the Ramblas, on Calle Pintor Fortuny. Great location. Very nice hotel--not super-posh, but well-appointed and comfortable with a nice staff.

I found hotel (as opposed to hostal) prices in Barcelona to be a bit expensive (especially as compared to Madrid) and thought that Hotel Turin was a good price compared to other Barcelona hotel options.

#7402 - 09/24/04 05:07 PM Re: Barcelona Hotel Recommendation
KateP Offline

Loc: Finland
We stayed at a hotel called California, in the Old Town. Central, clean, and very polite and nice staff. Can recommend it!

Katja

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 812 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments