Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#73907 - 05/08/05 09:07 AM Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
Amleth Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi smile !

We need more than 200 volunteers for a research at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid ; however, we have only found 35 students so far.

If you are interested in helping us, please contact me as soon as possible.

In the beginning we were looking for students, but we've changed the requirements now. There is only one basic requisite: English Native Speaker smile . By the way, any idea where to find volunteers in Madrid is welcomed.

I'd like to mention that this is a perfect opportunity to meet new people: teachers, students, etc.

Ps: I'm sorry to bother you. And I hope I wrote it in the correct section, sorry about that too confused

In order to contact me:

- Check my profile and drop me an e-mail
- Answer this post

Thank you so much!

#73908 - 05/08/05 10:59 AM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good luck! Seems there was someone just the other day who was hoping to find volunteer work in Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan
(P.S. I moved your posting to this forum category)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73909 - 05/08/05 05:23 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
Amleth Offline

Thank you smile !

#73910 - 05/09/05 10:14 AM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Perhaps if you gave us some more information about the research project, you'd get more volunteers...

#73911 - 05/09/05 06:02 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
Amleth Offline

Hi barry!

The thing is that I've got no idea of what it is about frown since the coordinator just asked me for help in order to find volunteers, but she didn't explain the project to me.
However, I can tell you that it will be carried out in the English Studies Department of the UCM (Faculty of Filology which is in front of the Faculty of Law). Besides, I know that there are lots of volunteers from the University of Seville who are collaborating with them this week.

If you are interested in this project let me know smile .

#73912 - 05/09/05 07:10 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Sure. Get in touch. I don't mind being a lab rat.

#73913 - 05/10/05 04:56 AM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
Amleth Offline

Great! I'll inform the department about it smile . Thank you barry.

#73914 - 05/11/05 05:08 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
MadridGirl273 Offline

Hi there,

Thanks for your response to my post! I also would be willing to help out if there are opportunities in June or July of this summer. My email address is Linds147@aol.com.

Thanks again!

Lindsey

#73915 - 05/11/05 06:40 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi amleth,
i'll be in Madrid for 5 weeks at the end of June till the end of July. I'd love to get more details and volunteer my time.
i'll e-mail you privately.

#73916 - 05/12/05 05:27 PM Re: Madrid Volunteers: Universidad Complutense de Madrid?
Amleth Offline

Hi laugh !

Thanks everybody! I hope we'll have enough volunteers for it. It's really important since they've been working on this project for a year smile .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments