Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#73898 - 07/22/05 05:11 AM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
sure is quiet here. I think I hear crickets singing. heheehe... Well, laduque, hope you and your mother had a nice time even though no one else showed up. smile

Isn't that terraza nice? I really liked it, kind of out of the way but still central, fewer (if any) tourists, good prices, etcetera.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73899 - 07/22/05 08:56 PM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
WHAT THE FREAK?
This didn't happen????
I was living vicariously through you guys.

ALAS, Christine....you're fired!
Don't fear Joesambuca is planning something BIG stay tuned.

#73900 - 07/24/05 06:37 AM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
Hello everyone!

We had a nightmare getting to Madrid. We boarded the plane on time, but were left sitting on the tarmac for over an hour while we had a technical fault. We didn't get to La Latina until about 9.30, so would have missed the two attendees. *argh*

Despite the prelimenary hitch, we ended up hooking up with a bunch of German guys and we partied until 5am!

Just got home last night and I am very tanned. I didn't want to come home! Esepcially since it is raining here in London and only 22 degrees. I have been used to 42 over the past week!

Came home to the news that I might be moving to Florida, but we shall see!

To the others that said they were going to come and didn't - what happened to you guys?

Christine

#73901 - 07/24/05 08:35 PM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
Lynette Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
I fully intended to come but was sruck by a "travel bug" I suppose. Fever, bed, I'll spare you the details, but I'm so sorry to have missed it! I checked that same cerveceria a couple of days later and it is in such a nice little corner. Sorry, Laduque you were left floundering! I'm in Madrid until 8/1 if you have the impetus to give it a go again.

Lynette

#73902 - 07/26/05 11:07 AM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
No worries, my mom almost didn´t accompany me and i would have been alone. we had a great time anyway.
well, today is my last day in madrid till next summer and i´m feeling down. having dinner with the family, last minute shopping, and packing is on the agenda this evening.
Would have loved to have met some new faces here, maybe next time.

See you one the other side of the pond! frown

#73903 - 07/26/05 12:02 PM Re: Madrid July 16: It's PARTY time!
saritisima24 Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I am just so jealous of everyone going to Madrid this summer. I miss it so badly!!! Cannot wait to go back and see my host family again. *Sigh* Un dia. frown

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments