Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73504 - 09/11/04 02:36 PM Madrid:Tonight in Huertas or maybe down by the Real Palace ... or .... _
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Hola

Well, I have about 3 minutes here in the internet cafe before meeting the ´other two´ who have gone on a cigarette buying mission rolleyes

After a fantastic, action packed few days (and incredibly short sleeps and very early mornings eek thanks to miguelito, Pim and Chica and her family etc), we are having an evening chilling out in Huertas, possibly, or wandering round taking in the sights in their lit up evening mode.

So, if anyone wants to join us, send me a txt or call me on (0044? for UK mobile)07843559563 cool

Jo

#73505 - 09/11/04 02:50 PM Re: Madrid:Tonight in Huertas or maybe down by the Real Palace ... or .... _
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sounds like a GREAT time! Wish I was there to take part. Maybe someday... ENJOY!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments