Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73409 - 05/26/04 05:52 PM Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
Wonderbread J Offline

Loc: United States
Hello Everybody! I am an American Student who is spending the summer in Madrid. I have enjoyed the MadridMan website and have used alot of the information given.

I am a big fan of Hip-Hop and R&B and have started frequenting dance clubs like Kingston's, Bash, Anu, and La Comedia. They are alot of fun, but my roommate is a homebody, and does not go out much at night. It sometimes is very difficult to go out by myself and be that "loner guy" at the club with no friends.

Does anybody want to come with me? Girl or Guy, doesn't matter. I am a friendly guy who loves music and dance, but does not love drinking until I puke, fighting at clubs, or preying on females. (I feel like I'm breaking some American Tourist Stereotypes here!)

Oh I forgot my contact info:

For Wonderbread J (Steven)
e-mail:metromixers@yahoo.com

#73410 - 05/27/04 03:48 AM Re: Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
Anitayole Offline

Loc: Madrid
HI there!!!!! I love R&B and HIp HOp!!! I have the same problem as u here!
i will happily join u this summer, hope there are more folks joining!! I have no summer holidays till september...PUAJ!!!! so it wil be grest to hsve a dance club partner.!!!!

my email: anagilfedder@hotmail.com

See ya rolleyes

#73411 - 06/06/04 03:08 PM Re: Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
AJ_dup1 Offline

Loc: Maryland, USA
Is there an age limit to this party? laugh

#73412 - 06/07/04 03:20 AM Re: Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
kimekazee Offline

How long are you in Madrid for? I am in the same predicament: I hate house/trance and love hip hop and R & B. I'll be in Madrid Aug 23-Aug 26 so if you are still around ...let's party! Oh I'm a female American student as well. I'm studying in Cambridge in the beg of Summer then travelling Spain, S. France, and Italy for a month....=)

#73413 - 06/15/04 03:06 PM Re: Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
christophergraves2 Offline

Loc: Traveling the world
I love great music and if you are still around this summer I would love to join you for a night out. I will be in Madrid from July 1st through at least the 7th.... you can email me at christophergraves2@yahoo.com

#73414 - 06/15/04 04:52 PM Re: Madrid: Hip-Hop/R&B Clubgoers Needed
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
Sounds like a good time--sign me up too! I'll be in Madrid from June 23 to August 1. Check out my profile for my email address. I can't wait to go out in Madrid again!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments