We are a pure support and services based company providing help and guidance with specifying, building, supporting, using and training, specializing in the professional digital content creation market. We created the company to embrace the changing face of the market bringing together the synergy of the traditional broadcast industry and the now mainstream digital desktop market. We base our foundation on traditional support methods combined with advanced technology to provide the best possible service.

We are a pioneer in supplying the media industry with independent value-for-money support solutions for traditional broadcast, desktop digital video, audio and streaming media hardware and applications. Our support solutions empower our clients to be confident that they can create content that delights and surprises their audience.

We are focused on delivering integrated support that is genuinely tailored to meet our clients’ business and project objectives.

Our expertise spans all walks of digital acquisition, content creation, encoding, workflow and delivery. Our technology understanding covers many industry leaders including: Sony; Grass Valley; Apple; IBM; Pinnacle; Adobe; Panasonic and SGI.

If you would like to get a taste of the kind of kit we work with then go to http://www.apple.com/pro/archive/index.html#profilm and look at the Pro Film + Video section

We are looking for staff to grow our business who have expertise in computer support. If you have broadcast experiance as well that would be a big plus.. we are looking for people to work in our frontline support group dealing with problems from clients in Spain, UK and France.

We are a young company and we work hard, this is a start up company (I have just moved here from the UK) but I have a lot of experiance in this field, I was MD of the Nos 1 reseller in Soho for this kit before this. We have the backing the major manufactures European and worldwide to drive this forward.

I have designed all the systems to work remotely so if there is anyone out with the great experiance but they do not live in Madrid and is interested then drop me a line.