Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#73351 - 04/27/04 09:54 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I'm a Vampire! laugh

#73352 - 04/28/04 09:55 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
No ... Trip .... Journallll????????
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I'm tearfull.
I'm speechless.
Now I'm depressed.

#73353 - 04/28/04 11:08 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yeah, sorry about that, deibid. BUT on the bright side, mainly because of your promotion, I drank Fanta Limón nearly everyday while in Spain. After several days my ladyfriend, puzzled, asked me, "What's with ordering Fanta Limón all the time?? confused " laugh I told her because it's something we don't have in the states - of course we have lemonade but.. well.. it's not the same. Even some of the bartenders looked at me oddly because when everyone else is ordering beer at around noon I'm ordering Fanta Limón! hehehe..

Sorry for the lack of trip journal. There just wasn't time to keep one during this visit. I'll be sure to add my account of our 3 days in Extremadura (Mérida, Olivenza, & Zafra) someday soon, though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73354 - 04/28/04 12:28 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
Thank you, MM. Now I feel better. It was sooooo good to read your journals, your depictions of people, places and... FOOD, of course.
I laughed with every yum yum and mmmmmm.
You can tell your lady that your food descriptions are the best parts of the journals. You make me hungry everytime I read them.
Well, I'll have to learn to live without a 2004 trip journal... and I'm anxious to know about your Extremadura experience (yes, superb food there too!)

#73355 - 04/28/04 12:33 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Wish I could have attended but I was one week off this time! Looks like you all had a great time and the food looks yummy too. laugh

#73356 - 04/28/04 12:54 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

deibid wrote:
Quote:
You can tell your lady that your food descriptions are the best parts of the journals. You make me hungry everytime I read them.
That's nice to know. Thanks! I'll tell her you said that! She thinks my journals, mainly talking about FOOD, are silly and unimportant. This last trip was one of my shorter ones, only 2-weeks. In the past I've had 3 and 4 weeks sometimes. It just didn't work out this time. If I ever move there I'll keep a daily (or weekly) WebLog.

Too bad you missed it, CathyM! I would have like to have met you. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73357 - 05/19/04 06:08 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello!, uff, I was afraid because the "message board" didn´t accept my login name, I thought I lose my registration.

Greets to Madridman for this great (and short for me) edition of the famous international party, I had to leave very soon because of the wedding of my cousin in Valdepeñas.

Thanks to all the friends and new visitors!!

#73358 - 06/14/04 11:03 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
april29 Offline

When is the next party? Can anyone come ? (I'm new on this board...)

#73359 - 06/14/04 06:03 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

april29, I'm not sure when the next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid" gathering will be. It could be this coming Christmas/New Years holiday or might be next April. Stayed focused here on the message board for notice.

But there are always message board member gatherings in Madrid. Someone just has to get the bright idea to SHOUT OUT and start one. Unfortunately, I won't likely be attending. frown

Saludos, MadridMan

#73360 - 06/15/04 04:23 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
april29 Offline

I'll surely stay focused !!! Hope it will be soon, Christmas sounds great ! Hope also you will be available. And thank you for your site, really it is a great link which keeps me connected to Madrid when I cannot be there. Best regards.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments