Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#73341 - 04/20/04 04:14 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Chicagoan Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Pictures, please!

#73342 - 04/20/04 11:52 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
mariacristi Offline

Loc: melbourne
I'm waiting too... smile

#73343 - 04/21/04 07:34 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hi!

Madridman, Becks has expressed my exact sentiments (just forgot to ad that the fact that we had gone out the previous night due to a previous appointment didn't help either rolleyes ). I'm truly sorry I missed the party frown , and that a few people I was going to "bring" 'se rajaron' as well. But I'm really glad you had such great time and that the location suited the occasion! smile So...when is the next one? laugh

Barry;...."You're the top! you're the Coliseum, you're the top! you're The Louvre Museum,...."
(Mman, as you can see, we share a common admiration for Mr. Byrne....)
I miss a lot seeing you around the 'barrio' lately guys!

Saludos,

p

#73344 - 04/27/04 09:33 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
hey Madridman...have you forgotten the pictures ( and your thoughts about your trip...whether it be a diary or not...)We are all dying to hear from you!! Remember... smile smile

#73345 - 04/27/04 10:09 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
DOH! No, I haven't forgotten but it was a very busy weekend so I didn't get around to it then. Okay. I PROMISE (write it in stone) to post some party photos tonight. TOP PRIORITY. Sorry for the delay. rolleyes

There won't be a journal this time as I had no extra/free time to write while there. I have already posted my "review" of my daytrip in Segovia. Did'ja see that?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73346 - 04/27/04 01:59 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Judy S. Offline

Loc: Southern California
Thanks MadridMan for hosting the annual party and for your incredibly informative website. Hello to Barry, Pablo, Dean, Julio, Patricia, Susana, and Rosa who helped to make my first visit to Madrid so memorable. It was everything I expected and so much more...can’t wait to come back. When is the next party?

#73347 - 04/27/04 05:52 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

As promised, here we gooooo! I'll place those names I can recall. Please, those whom attended, add your names and I'll edit it as we go. The photos used below are "email-size" photos and not the full sized ones (which are about 150kb each while the small ones are 15kb each). You may click the accompanying link for the full-size photo is you like.

In all, we had about 33 people attending the "Party with MadridMan in Madrid" and we had such a good time. In fact, as I mentioned before, I had SUCH a good time I broke my own exit-time record for these parties by three hours, staying until 3:30pm!! eek There were still about 8-10 of the group still at the last bar too!

The Place: Cervecería San Andrés (painted gold at left) on the Plaza de San Andrés.

Large photo here

From left: Judy S. (hiding behind menu), Dean, & Torrales (right)

Large photo here

The GoMadrid family & ABP at left:

Large photo here

From Left: Julio of Hostal Horizonte , Martín de Madrid of 1st Class Pinups , ChrisR, & ABP.

Large photo here

5 Tables Pushed Together:

Large photo here

A glowing María (Antonio's cousin!) and husband Abel of Hostal Las Murallas

Large photo here

Foreground: Susana & Patricia (thanks for the correction!)
Background from left: Antonio of Hostal Chelo , replay (Rafael) of MSX Power Replay , & Luis of Madrid Skyline Webcam & Web Design

Large photo here

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73348 - 04/27/04 05:54 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

But wait! Here are more photos and commentary!!

One of my favorite photos with all my favorite people:
Foreground from left: Antonio of Hostal Chelo , MadridMan rolleyes , & reply (Rafael) of MSX Power Replay
Background from left: Alberto of Hostales Adriano y Adriá , Julio of Hostal Horizonte .

Large photo here

At our last (of 3) bar of the night.
From left: Pablo (correct???), the famed Barry (he's the best), & Andrés of Walks of Madrid

Large photo here

From left: Luis of Madrid Skyline Webcam & Web Design , Dean, & Judy S. (thanks for the correction!)

Large photo here

CAN YOU BELIEVE I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PHOTO OF MONGO!!!!!!!????!?!?!!?!? eek How is THAT possible???! rolleyes

#73349 - 04/27/04 07:09 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Judy S. Offline

Loc: Southern California
Thanks for the great photos, I was bummed that I didn't bring a camera to the MM party. Corrections: the last photo is me, Judy, (not Patricia. Susanna and Patricia are in the earlier photo you labeled the lively ladies from Southern California.) and Dean, not Dennis. Hello also to Andres, Antonio, Luis and Rafael who I missed mentioning in my earlier post.

#73350 - 04/27/04 08:35 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi Judy S.! Thanks so much for the names and name corrections. I'm sorry I mis-labeled you. rolleyes

When's the next party? Well, I'm guessing there will be a few more there in Madrid WITHOUT ME (hmph! wink ) before I throw another one. I'd like to think I'll have these things monthly. What better way to socialize with both Spaniards and NON-Spaniards?

What fun we had at the last party. Can't wait for the next one.

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments