Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7313 - 08/09/04 08:42 PM Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
Dani Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi,
I'm doing a bit of travelling in Spain in August and will be in Nerja at the end of the month. Can anyone suggest a clean hostal with good facilites (i.e. a/c and private bathroom)which is reasonably priced? I've heard hostal lorca is a good place to stay but unfortunately this is fully booked.

Thanks
Dani

#7314 - 08/10/04 05:14 AM Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have you conducted a SEARCH of this forum using keywords HOSTAL NERJA ? It may yield some other possibilities. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7315 - 08/31/04 05:16 PM Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
janb Offline

Loc: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For future reference (it's too late for you now)
Why not try:
http://www.guideofnerja.com/en/index.htm

#7316 - 09/09/04 09:00 AM Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
Dani Offline

Loc: Scotland
Thanks, managed to find that website (www.guideofnerja.com) and booked really good hostal (www.hostalmiguel.com) which i would definately recommend.

#7317 - 09/13/04 06:50 AM Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
janb Offline

Loc: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
I see what you mean by "managed". I foolishly added the directories and slashes after .com. I am glad I could be of help and, looking at the site Hostal Miguel, I can imagine you are satisfied, both with the prices and the location. Maybe I will stay there in the near future. So, upon your return please post a message on how you fared.

Jan

#7318 - 09/18/04 02:59 PM Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation??
GuiaGuiri Offline

Loc: New England, USA/València, Esp...
this note may be late, and it regards not hostales but private homes that rent rooms. There are several on Calle Parra in Nerja that are modest but excellent. One can ask at the candy store on the corner (at the high end of the street where the numbers start) for a suggestion, the candy store owner knows everyone who has rooms to rent by the day or week, (their main clientelle are language students). I did this, got a simple but clean and cozy room on the roof with an ocean view, after a mild cross examination by the lady of the house - "and are you and your friends sober individuals?" I go there for a couple of days once a year now and love it.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments