Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73105 - 10/29/03 01:18 PM buy my (spanish) cell phone
knews9 Offline

Loc: ny
i bought my nokia cellphone for about 70 euros 5 weeks ago to have during my trip...i´m leaving now and would love to sell it to someone here. i´m in barcelona until sunday (11-1) and will be going through madrid airport on the 4th.
the phone is a vodafone phone which you can purchase cards or time for as you go. it´s been really great and convenient for travelling around.
call me (on it) at 011-34-678981520.
karen

#73106 - 10/29/03 03:17 PM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Boink! I've moved your posting to the Classifieds & Personals category. Good luck selling your phone while in BCN or Madrid!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73107 - 10/30/03 10:32 AM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Sell it to that "other" Madrid website guy [no names, please]... wink He makes it a business and is probably looking for an upgrade to one of his "units".

smile

#73108 - 11/01/03 10:08 AM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
mariacristi Offline

Loc: melbourne
I know who's that "other" guy you're talking about calibasco. I was an ex-member.But when I discovered MM, I jumped ship wink . I think this is the best site about spain! 'been browsing previous topics since i joined and found heaps of interesting, funny and helpful infos not only about the country but other subjects as well. Not to mention the intelligent, articulate and well-informed bunch of members it's got. MM must really be proud of this ship and its crews smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments