After such a long time away, it is hard to know where to start so I will start with some of the good happpenings.

After a stressful end to our Camino to Santiago we spent 3 nights at Hostal Chelo. (website @ http://www.chelo.com ) As always, our room was pleasant and we were greeted warmly. I asked Antonio's mom her opinion on a rather unpleasant encounter we had experienced in Galicia and she was quick to give me good advice. When Antonio arrived home, he clarified in English what we should do. It was nice to have someone who could point us in the right direction!!

I was a bit concerned about staying at Hostal Chelo in July without A/C, but we had a fan and it was fine. The hostal is very clean and comfortable and the owners are honest and friendly. Its location was perfect for my 19 year old daughter because it is surrounded by blocks of major shopping opportunities. It is close to the best bakery in Madid, Horno San Onofre, and there are good places to eat nearby. It is only a 5 minute walk north of Puerta del Sol.

Many thanks to Antonio and his family!!!