Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73010 - 09/22/03 12:39 PM Madrid: Wanted: baby-sitter - English speaker
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Someone close to me in Madrid has asked that I "put out the call" here on the message board.

WANTED: Baby-sitter/Play-companion. But more than this, the parents in Madrid seek a non-Spaniard, non-Latino, American/Aussie/English person to play with their energetic 5-year old boy and interact with him in English in order to get his young mind working towards learning the English language.

EXPERIENCE: Teaching experience or experience caring for children is useful (in choosing the candidate) but not necessary.

HOW LONG: Once, maybe twice each week for about two hours at a time

WHERE: In the Pirámides/Puerta de Toledo zone of Madrid

HOW MUCH: Not sure. The candidate would have to discuss this with the family directly (I know. I know rolleyes )

WHO: Mature female or male adult, college-age okay.

WHEN: As soon as they can find someone

Please contact me via PRIVATE MESSAGE (or email's fine too). If I "know" the person through their participation on the message board, even better. I'll update this thread from time to time to keep it "UP" there but feel free to post questions here if you have them. Thanks!!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73011 - 09/23/03 05:35 AM Re: Madrid: Wanted: baby-sitter - English speaker
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

BOINK!! Any takers? Or does the idea of spending 2-hours with an "energetic" 5-year old make you cringe? wink

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73012 - 09/24/03 09:07 AM Re: Madrid: Wanted: baby-sitter - English speaker
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

BOINK!!!
Nobody? Hmmm.. I thought this might be an easy find. Just goes to show that nothing's easy in life. hehehe...

#73013 - 09/26/03 05:33 AM Re: Madrid: Wanted: baby-sitter - English speaker
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

BOINK!!!

Are 5-year-olds that terrible?? confused

wink Saludos, MadridMan

#73014 - 09/26/03 07:09 AM Re: Madrid: Wanted: baby-sitter - English speaker
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

TAG! You're "IT", Indie! wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments