Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73001 - 09/16/03 12:45 PM Wannabe writer buddy in Madrid?
tora Offline

Hi,
is there anyone out there in Madrid who would like to be my writer buddy? I'm a writer wannabe that have problems with discipline, and would like to meet up regularly with someone to discuss writing and get/give critique.

I mainly try to write short stories and scripts, and to give you an idea of what I like and don't like, see list below. If you feel that we could help each other get some serious writing done, give me a shout!

YES:
Paul Auster, Bulgakov, Wim Wenders, Todd Solondz, Zadie Smith, Alexei Sayle, Banana Yoshimoto, Alison Anders, Todd Haynes (NOT Velvet Goldmine!), Leonard Schrader, Jim Jarmusch, Larry Clark, Douglas Coupland

NO:
Sidney Sheldon, Jackie Collins, American Pie 1,2 and The Wedding, Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest...I could go on forever but I think it's better you check the YES-list.

#73002 - 09/22/03 09:36 PM Re: Wannabe writer buddy in Madrid?
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Tora,
I'm not in Madrid but if you want to talk writing via the world wide web I'll be interested.
I just copyrighted a bunch of stories and I'm in the process of editing some works. Feedback is very important so if you want e-mail me.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments