MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#72898 - 06/25/03 09:14 AM House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
We rent out our house for July and August each year and we've just heard that the rental for the last three weeks in July has fallen through, so we have from 8th July to 27th July free. Actually, the rent isn't free, laugh but it is a MadridMan member special offer of just 575 € per week!!

So if you fancy spending some time to chill out, do a bit of sightseeing or just flop by the cool pool, e-mail me. The house is located between Estepona and San Pedro de Alcantara. Fifteen minutes from Marbella, ten minutes to Estepona and Puerto Banus and has two double bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms and is a couple of minutes walk from the beach. See more here.... Our house

#72899 - 06/25/03 10:13 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WOW! eek Who'dathunk that our own Anchovy Front lived like THIS! My goodness! IMPRESSIVE! And thanks for offering us the SPECIAL discount offer for message board members! That's definitely affordable, MUCH cheaper than a hotel, AND a VERY spacious place you have... WITH A POOL! Beautiful photos. I'd think some people with NOW BUY their plane tickets simply knowing they (might) have rented your house.

And... where will YOU be?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72900 - 06/25/03 10:32 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Steady on, MM, it's not exactly a palace, but it feels like that to us! laugh Gracias to you for allowing me to see if I can tempt anyone with a couple of weeks in the sun.... it's a bit warm these days down here!! By the way, the pool is a communal one, but there are only about twenty houses in a square that use it. Nice mixture of folk in summer too, mainly Spaniards from the Madrid and Sevilla areas, so a jolly atmosphere prevails. A car is probably required, although there is a bus stop outside the development. Of course you qualify for a freebie night or two if you pop over to se us, MM! rolleyes

We'll be doing our usual hobo impressions for a few weeks, when we sleep on my sister in law's sofa bed during the week in her little one bed apartment and then head off to the Atlantic coast and camp around the Tarifa area for the weekends... bliss! laugh

#72901 - 07/03/03 03:40 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Did I mention it comes fully equipped of course with air-con, DVD, CD player, Sat TV and optional woman / man depending on preference? wink

#72902 - 07/03/03 08:45 PM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a shame it isnt free first 2 weeks in sept.
Optional woman included would have been ideal too rolleyes DAMN
Spike

#72903 - 07/04/03 09:28 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Tent available for September, spike! laugh

By the way the optional person isn't included in the price, it's an optional extra wink

#72904 - 07/04/03 09:57 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yeah! Do you have any attractive, single neighbors by chance?? eek

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72905 - 07/04/03 10:18 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

I can't answer that one on the grounds that I may incriminate myself wink

However, now you come to mention it .... laugh

#72906 - 07/04/03 11:20 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Men!

I've heard these optional women can be very dodgy wink You should know better rolleyes

Would you recommend that prospective visitors bring their own cd's Anchovy? I've heard that the resident collection is not so interesting eek

Sorry, back to the real topic .. I wish I could come and stay and enjoy the area and all it has to offer, it looks and sounds great .. however, I have a compulsory visit to Hull instead rolleyes + cool

Jo

#72907 - 07/07/03 03:31 AM Re: House for rent - Costa del Sol
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Personally I think everyone would give anything for the chance to stay in Hull.... eek

I think you're right about suggesting people bring their own cd's. Hopefully they will be able to make the thing work. I can't use it no matter how I try. The slot seems too small to take the records and I've scratched the vinyl on a few of them trying to push them into it. I'm not sure there's a stylus either because I've even taken it to pieces to try and find it and still can't locate where it should be. If anyone could help....? frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 801 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments