Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72725 - 01/27/05 11:05 AM Group Meeting(madrid)
papi Offline

Loc: LONDRES!!!!
when is the next mm meeting in madrid?? i've been away 4 a while but im back now!!! any takes.... any1 seen roses???? what ever happened 2 her

lo siento!!!! any takers!!!!

#72726 - 01/27/05 12:58 PM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
roses is long gone. frown I'm pretty sure one of our more heated political discussions scared her away (along with many others) or just got burned out.

When's the next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid"? Good question. It's not at all certain now. It could be at the end of March or at the beginning of April. I'll post an official NOTICE at the end of February or the beginning of March.

If you're going to Madrid, feel free to start up a CALL TO PARTY thread right here in the "Classifieds & Personals" forum. Those gatherings things are always popular.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72727 - 03/30/05 08:25 AM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
Navalee Offline

Loc: Israel > Madrid
SOOOOOOO When???????? confused

#72728 - 04/24/05 09:08 PM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
AMM_dup1 Offline

Loc: NY
I will be in Madrid June 30 to August 1 and would love to attend a MM get together! Please have one then!! By the way where does MM live?

#72729 - 04/24/05 09:15 PM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Anne Marie wrote:
Quote:
By the way where does MM live?
You'll find my location next to where it says "From:" at the bottom of all my postings (and yours too!)

STILL no word about when the next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid" will be. It COULD be sometime next month but since I haven't planned the trip yet nor bought the tickets I can't say for sure. Sorry! Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted with (hopefully) a month's notice. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72730 - 04/25/05 03:48 PM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
AMM_dup1 Offline

Loc: NY
I just happen to notice that 2 seconds before I read the replies. Thanks for the info though. I am originally from Toledo! Where do you stay when you go over?

#72731 - 04/25/05 07:07 PM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I stay with my ladyfriend and her family.

Saludos, MadridMan

#72732 - 05/10/05 11:03 AM Re: Group Meeting(madrid)
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
papi and navalee, I am organising one for sat 16th July, if you would like to come? Check out my thread HERE . it is still in it's early stages, but it will get there once people start confirming!

Christine

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments