Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72626 - 02/27/03 11:15 AM Finding Spanish Friends
bill speakman Offline

Loc: USA
Some time in 1998, I stayed in the Hostal Cervelo at 43 Calle Atotcha. I'd Love to hear from Jesus, and the others at the Hostal to see how they are. I stayed w/ friend Miriam Dzera for a week. I am doing well, and getting Married in May. Any way to contact these friends? My email is billspeakman@juno.com

#72627 - 02/27/03 12:32 PM Re: Finding Spanish Friends
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello bill speakman and welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

Jesús Martín Peinado of Hostal Martín / Hostal Cervelo fame in Madrid is doing quite well - if overworked - these days. I'm in relatively constant contact with him. Last April I spent one night at Hostal Cervelo and he and I and some other friends went out to dinner and did some clubs a few times while I was in Madrid then too. Nice guy. Really nice guy. I expect to get together with him a few times while I'm there this coming April as well.

Finding your female friend will probably be very difficult if she's a citizen living in Spain. Unless her name is on the telephone bill I doubt she's listed in the Páginas Blancas of Spain. Did Jesús know her too, by chance?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You aren't getting married IN Spain, are you??

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments