Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7213 - 07/15/04 03:59 PM Sevilla: Hostal San Benito?
smomanteo Offline

Loc: Greensboro, NC, USA
I am looking at hostels in Sevilla and am considering Hostal San Benito . It seems reasonably priced and decent from the Web site . Can anyone in the forum provide further guidance? Good place, bad place? Good location or poor? Thanks...Sean

#7214 - 07/15/04 08:55 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal San Benito?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow. According to QDQ.com HERE , it's at the end of a long, straight pedestrian street. Kind of odd. Click the link above and then click the TOP LEFT arrow AND THEN click the direct left arrow, do a turn-around, and see the long pedestrian street.
[img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKLcid9WrwzC0/WsihxNKjQY61OlJBR7UE2EX4zpi4vyFSSkMAEbQ4ohUa1EauxSS8c=[/img] It is, at least in the Barrio Santa Cruz.
[img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKLcid9WrwzC0/WsihxNKjQYC2DMqtWXOCOot5oG3MKFdNkMASFBm9Y4lDMkKVk87C0=[/img]

I don't think I've noticed a review of this place yet but be sure to try a SEARCH using BENITA SEVILLA or BENITA SEVILLE as your keywords. And if you stay here, please give us your feedback. Thanks and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7215 - 07/16/04 11:06 AM Re: Sevilla: Hostal San Benito?
smomanteo Offline

Loc: Greensboro, NC, USA
Would the long pedestrian street be prohibitive? Thanks, smomanteo

#7216 - 07/16/04 09:07 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal San Benito?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Prohibitive? You mean, UNSAFE? Well, it would have to be well-lighted. I really have no idea. Anyone else?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments