Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71856 - 08/04/02 06:00 AM winter in Malaga
Femke Offline

Loc: Holland
Hello I (f,33, from Holland) want to go to Malaga this winter to learn Spanish. Becuase I am going alone I would like to meet some people (intelligent & fun) who have the same plans (up and around the same age) to have a coffee together and to discover Malaga.
Hope to hear from you!
femkexxx722@hotmail.com

#71857 - 08/04/02 06:13 AM Re: winter in Malaga
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hi Femke, welcome!

I only have an acquaintance in Malaga, Andrea, a Newzelander who's the craziest, most kind person I've ever known, she's a lot of fun to be around. As soon as I check if she's still living there or has moved to who knows where, I'll give you her ctc email address.

pim

P.S.:In over 15 days I'll be vacationing in Amsterdam, I can't wait! wink

#71858 - 08/04/02 06:45 AM Re: winter in Malaga
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Femke! I don't think we (yet) have any malagueños registered here, but hopefully some will be traveling to Málaga while you're there so you can meet for a drink and exchange stories. Good luck in Málaga!! (probably one of the best winter places)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Amleth, bradpitt, kateyp
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments