Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#71645 - 07/18/02 03:53 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hey everyone --

Just had to report that I had a very nice lunch and afternoon with Jo and Miche on Monday. I have to say, they are as everybit crazy in real life as they are in the chatroom! Hee hee! And for those of you who attended Friday night´s party... I have seen THE PICTURES...Yes, that means yours too Miguelito. POST IT JO!!! Sorry that I missed it first hand! wink

Now Jo and Miche, you really do have to brush up on your baaaaahhing. If you had baaaahed at El Oso y Madroño in Sol, I would have found you much faster instead of standing around like an idiot! rolleyes laugh

Looking forward to your next visits!!!

#71646 - 07/18/02 06:00 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
OK Chica - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Here's one for starters! It's the gorgeous, shy and retiring Miguelito!

I'll put the rest of the pics in some space somewhere and put the link here. Hope I get everyone's names right. Please feel free to correct me anyone! wink

Great to meet you Chica - pity we missed pim and Barry on Monday. Next time hey?

Jo

#71647 - 07/18/02 06:15 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
And here are some more pics - you can click on them to enlarge them.

I know a few people who will be clicking on the one with pims friend from Argentina on! wink wink pim, please remind me what your lovely friends name is - I should know it.

Friday night mainly

Jo

#71648 - 07/18/02 10:22 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Miguelito Offline

:o
Today is the most embarrasing day of my life.
Jo, we will talk, you won't go of little roses from this... ja ja

#71649 - 07/18/02 11:17 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
miche_dup1 Offline

giggle giggle, siiiigh,...
Sooo funny! Great pictures Jo! you did a great job of it especially the one of travolta pumping away there laugh jeje Miguelitooooo wink
A big thanks to everyone, MM for making this happen and especially to Jo and Alberto for a great time in Madrid, Alcala, Segovia and of course the Fuenfria mountains cool - you two are diamonds. Hasta luego amigos mios,
con mucho amor.....Miche. Muack.

#71650 - 07/18/02 12:52 PM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
GRRRRRRRRRRREAT photos, Jo-Anne! Looks like SO much fun. Wow. Wish I'd been there for that. I didn't see any photos of Pim or her sister. And FERNANDO, who is that sitting next to you, to your right? (see photo below) Or is that a different group? It LOOKS a little like our Nativo! Did he attend?

Miguelito, it looks like you cool were the "life of the party"! And what about your time at Berlin Cabaret? I went there one time and got "groped" (grabbed) by a drag queen during his/her musical set. Jo, glad to see you made it into one of your own photos. smile

I'm SO happy smile to see so many people from our message board having such a good time togehter in Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71651 - 07/18/02 01:53 PM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Wow! I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to write for over a week.
Jo, thanks for being so kind and avoid posting pics where you can see me (closing my eyes I'm sure!), actually, there's one where you can see just a tiny face, and still I manage to look VERY strange!
I said it before and I'll say it again, you're so witty! It was great meeting you in person. I'm so sorry I was suffering from a little bit of what I call "The Friday Syndrome"(=tiredness!!!) and stuffing ourselves at that sauna, I mean restaurant, didn't help! rolleyes smile

MMan, sadly, Fernando wasn't there that day. But yes! Nativo was there and so was Castiza, I sat between them and felt REALLY in ESPAÑA CAÑÍ (with those names, ha, ha!)
My sis couldn't make it, she had other plans for earlier in the evening and we were at such noisy places (crowded) all night, it was impossible for us to arrange a meeting over the (mobile)phone afterwards.

Well guys, we have to do it again sometime! laugh
Becks, I missed you 'mucho'!

#71652 - 07/18/02 04:06 PM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
And a good time was had by all!!! laugh Miguelito or Elvis is the question -
Jo, thanks so much for taking great pictures!
You did good! wink

#71653 - 07/19/02 08:14 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
MAD for Madrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Jo-Anne Thanks for the fotos! It was a fun night. I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you again soon!
laugh

#71654 - 07/19/02 09:43 AM Re: Madrid:Looking to meet people
Miguelito Offline

laugh
It's not that I was the 'life of the party', it's that I discovered paparazzi Jo's flash too late.
I hope we get soon the 4th page of this subject so I don't have to see myself evertime. wink

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments