Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#71546 - 05/06/02 12:57 PM 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
REALTICKETS Offline

Loc: Edinburgh
2 CAT 1 tickets for the Champions League Final in Glasgow on 15th May 2002.
These are the best seats in the ground.

andy@1andrew.com

#71547 - 05/06/02 02:06 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I wish I could go!! Dare we ask what price you expect/hope to get for these?

Do us all a favor, when you do get a buyer/taker, please return to this/your thread and tell us so we won't keep hounding you up to the last minute. Thanks and GO REAL MADRID!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71548 - 05/06/02 02:16 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
REALTICKETS Offline

Loc: Edinburgh
Hi Madridman. I thought I'd put you out of your misery. I am looking for £900 or 1500 euros for the 2. I know its a lot but some guys are asking a lot more.

#71549 - 05/06/02 08:11 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71550 - 05/24/02 10:27 AM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
I was offered all sorts of prices like this from a number of websites as Greedy Scots got hold of tickets from their FA when Leverkeusen returned them.My friend in Glasgow reported that they were changing hands at face value on the evening of the game and he was even offered some at half price after hed already got some.Hope it was you who got stuck with them.

#71551 - 05/24/02 05:42 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Well said, mick nick! I was looking for this thread to add my angry mad comments last week, but I couldn't find it! Thanks for resurrecting it..... and andy, I sincerely hope you got your fingers nburned, mate! I do not like touts!

Reluctant congrats to Madrid .... one day CF Malaga will lift that tin pot, you'll see!! :p

#71552 - 05/25/02 11:08 AM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
With the money for those 2 tickets, one could buy FC Malaga, no? laugh

#71553 - 05/25/02 12:57 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
Sin problemas Anchovy.Wonder if you can help me with another football matter.The numbskulls in charge of my beloved Sheffield United have just sold Patrick Suffo to CDNumancia and refuse to tell us just how low the fee was.Has it been reported over there at all?

Thanks

#71554 - 05/26/02 01:16 PM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
They would have a bit of change left over as well, Asterault! laugh Still, we'll be up there with the big boys eventually......... rolleyes

Sheffield United, eh mick nick? Right colour stripes, but you should really go a bit further north to see a good team - you know, my boys at the Stadium of Light, although we didn't, ahem, have the best of seasons I must admit frown

It would appear that Numancia have got Suffo on loan, with an option to purchase, looking at the stories in the Marca archives. Seems like he scored a cracking goal against Jaen from 30 yards or more too. Nice little club, Numancia, up in Soria where it always seems to be in the news for being cold! I'm just in from the beach and summer has most definately arrived here... OUCH!!! :o That's the colour of my chest right now! Foolish boy. Where was I? Oh yes, Numancia, when they were in the primera liga and before that when they and Malaga were in the second division, the two sets of fans had a great affection for each other. They invariably travelled a day or two before the games to the opposing territory and they would meet up for games of football between themselves, make a giant paella, organise nights out together and sit with the opposing fans too. I can't remember ever doing that in England sadly.... especially not at Bramall Lane! eek
In an ideal world..... let's all hope for a trouble free World Cup...which won't be long now... Can't wait! Who's taking a sickie??? :p

#71555 - 05/28/02 05:45 AM Re: 2 Tickets Champions League Final for sale!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Yep, mucha de 'trasnocher' this time! It's Cup time folks!

Argentina and France are the press' favorite! Pah! The press! At least France doesn't have Barthez in goal this time. I could see Argentina doing it if they can get through that rather difficult group of theirs.

Don't write off Spain! There's no talent shortage on this team, if they can make it work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments