MadridMan Note: The below message was pre-approved for posting.

The EXPATRIATE CAFE is presently seeking an EDITOR to help run (moderate) the Expatriate Cafe website. We are looking for one, possibly two people. This is a non-pay position, though the benefits are GREAT!

We are looking for someone who has the TIME (about 5 hours a week), the knowledge and the experience to help people, through the Expatriate Cafe, find a life teaching English in Spain. Idealistically, this would mean you now work for an academy, run one, or have a solid knowledge of several academies via working for them as a teacher, AND you have access to a computer and the internet.

This is the PERFECT opportunity for you to use your creative writing abilities, promote your Academy/Institute or language school and expand your voice in the English language community in Spain. You would share all the same privileges of moderation with us, be free to creatively edit content, post letters, links, resources and articles, and even add banners, logos and advertisements, or change the content of the message boards. We would add your biography to the "About Us" page and you'd be a full-fledged Editor of the Expatriate Cafe, with your own e-mail address.

Responsibilities include: responding to individuals' e-mail with advice about finding legal work in Spain, or jobs that pay "under-the-table," researching schools, or offering educated suggestions on schools that are presently accepting CVs, helping people find the resources they need via the website or other links on housing, cost-of-living, visas, work permits, TEFL certifications etc, adding content, and replying, when you can, to the message boards. This sounds like a lot, but it's really not!

The Expatriate Cafe has an excellent reputation and is a solid, invaluable resource for teaching English in Spain (I don't think you need to be sold on this, and many of you already know we were once sponsored by MadridMan.com!)

At any rate, if you are seriously interested, please contact me via a reply at editors@expatriatecafe.com , and we can discuss the endless possibilities.

This is a very exciting opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon!

Tracy Shields Moral