Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#71422 - 04/22/02 04:40 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
wyndyl Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Saturday 4, May
Time To Be Announced

wyndyl smile

#71423 - 04/22/02 05:41 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
wyndyl Offline

Darren,

Check your messages. I left u one a few days ago!

Wyndy laugh

#71424 - 04/22/02 06:41 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
wyndyl Offline

laugh laugh Post MadridMan Get-Together laugh laugh

Saturday 4, May
9 in the evening
MACEIRA
C/ Huertas, 66

Wyndy wink

Send me a note....

#71425 - 04/23/02 11:59 AM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
dargus Offline

Loc: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Fantastic Wyndyl! I will be there, a bit jetlagged, but ready for my first real Madrid night out. BTW thanks for the email reply and I will contact you on your mobile sometime Saturday. I am staying at the Carlos V so will be close to the action.
Nine more days to go!
Dargus

#71426 - 04/23/02 07:29 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
camellia Offline

Loc: Mobile, AL
My husband and I are taking our first trip to Spain, and Saturday May 4 will be our last night there! We will return to Madrid from Seville on the AVE late that afternoon. We would like to try to join you, at least for a drink, if that's OK.

We're very easy to recognize, as soon as we open our mouths. Just listen for the Southern accent . . . wink

#71427 - 04/24/02 02:55 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
wyndyl Offline

Camellia, we would be so glad to see you there!

Wyndyl smile

#71428 - 05/01/02 03:58 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
dargus Offline

Loc: Edmonton, AB, Canada
I wish I were posting to say "I can't wait to arrive in Madrid Friday and the BIG get together Saturday night" but, for the second year in a row, I regret that I've had to cancel my trip to Spain due to unforeseen circumstances here at home. Moving issues that involve big finances which dictate that it is best I don't take a big trip this spring. I don't think it's a good idea to be far from home with nagging issues on your mind (especially financial) as it's harder to chill and relax. C'est la vie, it could be worse. I am in a major depression now (I didn't sleep last night) but WILL get to Spain, probably next year. All of the planning and research, hotels booked two months ago...boom...all for nothing. Believe me, it is an incredibly empty feeling here and we're having one of the coldest springs on record (there is NO green anywhere here in Alberta) which doesn't help the cabin fever. Sorry to rant about this but, what can I say, this is a downer and I really wish I could join everybody Saturday night for my first Spanish experience. Thanks so much to everybody who helped me with my inquiries which I DO intend to use hopefully in a year. Wyndy, it sounds like you're having a great first few days please give us a full report somewhere down the line! A great website Madridman and keep up the fantastic work this is such a great source of information and some incredibly interesting people here.
Waht more to say...I am sooo disappointed but will get over it. I may be able to afford a quick jaunt to New Orleans for a long weekend, one of my favorite American cities.
Hasta la vista!
Dargus (I will be following this board)

#71429 - 05/02/02 05:10 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Until when will you be there? I will pass by I get into Chamartin at 6, then I have to meet my friend and go to the hostal and eat.

Uhhh... Nativo... Chica... vuestra presencia es OBLIGATORIA.

#71430 - 05/04/02 07:45 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Great get together Wyndy! Thanks for organizing it!

Uhhh Asterault...I was there...WHERE WERE YOU??

Antonio, PIM, Joe, Andrew, Barry, Pablo, Camilla & Husband and Ignacio..it was nice meeting you all! We´ll have to do it again sometime. (The mountains are calling!) And maybe, just maybe Asterault will have the xxxx to show up! wink

Wyndy, we´ll be waiting for the pictures. You know how anxious Jo gets! :p

#71431 - 05/04/02 07:52 PM Re: Madrid: Post MM get together?!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hope you all had a GREAT TIME!! Can't wait to see PHOTOS!! (I'm impatient too.. JUST like Jo-Anne wink )

Don'tcha just hate it when people say they'll be somewhere and then back out at the last minute? wink

Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!!! (them mountains is callin'!) - MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments