Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71188 - 01/29/02 05:32 AM Madrid: room to rent? 200€?
jetaway Offline

Hi! I´m trying to find a room to rent in Madrid for about 200 euros a month. Does anyone know of someone with this available or have any suggestions of where to look. I need to move in ASAP!

Please email jetaway@inorbit.com or better yet, call or text message 646596335.

Cheers,

Jill

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#71189 - 01/29/02 10:37 AM Re: Madrid: room to rent? 200€?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! 200€ is about $172!! And you'd like to live IN Madrid? Maybe if you have 3 or 4 other roommates, but certainly not alone. Sorry jetaway.

Are you studying in Madrid? If so, consider a dormitory type setting at EASO (not sure why, but their website wasn't working at the time I wrote this). Even there, I would bet it would cost more.

You might well have to stay at an inexpensive hostel when you first arrive, use that as your "base camp", and then hit-the-bricks in search of roommates or someplace further outside of the city where it's cheaper.

Anyone out there in Madrid have a room to rent jetaway for 200€/month?? Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1581 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments