Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#71045 - 01/07/02 08:42 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Awesome Pics.....Madridman!

#71046 - 01/08/02 11:07 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Great photos!!! laugh laugh laugh
And what fun to put faces to some names - looks as if a stupendous time was had by all!

#71047 - 01/24/02 07:21 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
MMan,

Did you receive a msg I sent you about the names of two of the "unknown women" from the pics?

¡Saludos!

#71048 - 01/24/02 10:14 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
:o OOPS! Sorry pim. I've been a bit preoccupied lately with web-stuff. Yes. I did get that email and JUST NOW made those name additions on the last posting of the previous page with the photos.

Thanks again! Hope you're well and looking forward to the NEXT "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0" in about TWO MONTHS in MADRID! WOO HOO!! cool

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71049 - 01/26/02 08:11 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
ammcfar Offline

Sounds like this was pretty cool, I´m sorry I missed it and will definitly be there for the next one. Any interest in organizing another gathering sooner though?

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#71050 - 02/04/02 12:26 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
Hey MM! Any news yet on the spring version 4.0?

Churrito laugh

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

#71051 - 02/04/02 12:59 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
¡¡¡¡Yo Churrrrrrrito!!!!! laugh
No final word yet on Version 4.0, but it WILL happen. Seems I'll be out of Madrid for most of Semana Santa itself. But still not sure if I should have it on a Thursday night (a little less crowded and most all travelers can make this) or on Friday or Saturday night (very busy, crowded bars, but more Spaniards would be likely to attend). Any input?

By the way, I REALLY liked "the way" we did it last time; starting at El Brillante and then going from place to place in Huertas. I think this was perfect.

THIS time around, we'll be able to sit outside at El Brillante's terraza... ( SEE PHOTO HERE of the October 2000 "Party: Version 2.0" on the terraza). Thursday night would be better for this as we'd be more likely to be able to occupy many tables together if we meet at 9pm.

Saludos, MadridMan (who is getting EXCITED for the NEXT trip to Madrid!!!!)

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71052 - 02/04/02 02:14 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
Yo! Madridman! laugh

Do you mean Thurs the 28th or Fri the 29th (that's semana santa, right?) As far as input goes, I would love to meet other mm.com buddies but whatever you think is best.

Churrito (who is also excited and trying to reschedule her trip to Spain for March because her Madrilena friend invited her to come around that time, and attempting to convince her boss that it's OK even though there are several deadlines at the end of that month! "But Mr. Snigglesworth, it's MM's party, how can I miss THAT?") laugh

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: churrocaliente ]

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments