Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#71015 - 12/18/01 09:01 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
One quick follow-up: We're all meeting at 9pm at El Brillante. It's Saturday night and, while I'm not certain, I think El Brillante closes at midnight. If any of the madrileño board members are reading this message and happen to in the area of Atocha, could you please stop into El Brillante and ask when they close on Saturday nights? Thanks. laugh

I'm thinking that those of us who want to keep the night going will go to some other bar, club, or disco for some added fun, but I'll be at El Brillante until 11pm at the earliest, maybe later if we still have a good crowd. Last year, 11pm was about when most people began to leave (we started at 9pm then too), but reply, Antonio, and Andrés, Nuria, I, and some others went to some clubs in Huertas afterwards.

So if anyone is in the area (I know replay likes to go to El Brillante now and then) of Atocha, please check their closing time for Saturday nights. Thanks!!!!!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71016 - 12/18/01 08:14 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
Everyone meeting with MM on December 29th,

I wish everyone on this board a wonderful holiday season. For those in Spain during the Christmas season, Feliz Navidad!

I leave in two days for my first adventure in Spain's capital city. Been to Spain in the past, but only the severe north and south.

To those with the perfect timing to get together with MM on the 29th I say have a drink (or coffee) for all us members absent. We'll be there in spirit!

I leave Madrid the 28th. Too bad, it would have been great fun to put a face with some of our "user-names."

ENJOY! laugh

#71017 - 12/19/01 12:37 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
Roger Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi MM,

The Brillante closes at 1.30 in the morning on Saturdays - I've just called them for you.

Glad to see you'll be in Madrid once again - if you'd like to meet up for lunch or something like last time, please just email me.

take care, Roger from GoMadrid.com

#71018 - 12/20/01 12:52 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Thanks so much for going to the trouble to call them for us, Roger (of GoMadrid.com ). smile I'm a bit surprised they're open SO late. And hopefully we'll all see you and your lovely (madrileña) wife at El Brillante as we did at last year's gathering. (I just sent you a long email too) Be well, my friend.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71019 - 12/23/01 03:05 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Saludos to MM and the MM Board members! I am a novata at this, but not to Spain. Have traveled to Spain over 16 times (know practically the entire country except the islands)...the first time I fell in love with the country and the last 8 times fell in love with a Spaniard. We married and I finally moved here this past April (by way of Philadelphia). I am loving my new life!!

Just talked to the hubby and we plan on joining the MM Gang at El Brillante!! Will there be any non-English speakers there? Angel only speaks Spanish (for now wink ). Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Becky y Ángel

#71020 - 12/24/01 10:22 AM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi FROM MADRID, gang!
Chica, all are welcome, English speakers as well as Spanish speakers (we´ll probably have lots of bilinguals too). We´ll have a lot of both, I´m sure. See you all there!! Can´t wait. Should be a lot of fun!!

Saludos, MadridMan (who slept til noon today because of a late night of tapeando with his ladyfriend)

#71021 - 12/25/01 12:34 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
hola madridman y otros,

i will be in madrid this year after christmas and for new years...will be partying at pacha, kapital, and cool amongst others and will be out on the 29th and unable to stop by but i would it would be great to grab a bite to eat at some other point while i am there.

skg

#71022 - 12/25/01 05:05 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
replay Offline

Hello friends,

Long time since I don´t write a message in Madridman´s BBS.

I will be in Party With Madridman 3.0 as like the last one in October.

Unfortunately Antonio won´t be in this edition, but I am sure we will enjoy so much with this meeting.

Madridman is here since Saturday and I could be with him in barrio del Lucero, If I can I will give my JPG files to Madridman, so he could publish them in the web.

See you next Saturday.

PS. Happy Christmas and have a great 2002!!

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Antonio ]

#71023 - 12/25/01 05:15 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
if el brillante is in atocha is it near to kapital? (right next to the mcdonalds) i will probably be stopping there the 29th for a while and could stop by...

#71024 - 12/25/01 09:43 PM Re: Dec.29th: Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0
canadiense Offline

Loc: Magstadt, GERMANY
It's right across the street and around the corner, take you about 30 seconds on foot to get there from Kapital.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments