Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7076 - 06/03/04 07:39 PM Barcelona: Hostal Abrevadero?
Merry Mac Offline

Loc: Liverpool, England
Hello
Can anyone give me any feedback on the Hostal Abrevadero in Bcn? Is it in a safe area for a female (somewhat mature) travelling alone?

#7077 - 06/03/04 09:30 PM Re: Barcelona: Hostal Abrevadero?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Merry Mac! Wow! You registered almost 3 years ago and just now you're making your first post!! eek Congratulations!!!

While I haven't see any reviews on BCN's Hostal Abrevadero , you can SEE the building and its address in photos and on a map on the QDQ.com site HERE and take a virtual stroll around the neighborhood.

It's located about 1 block from the Estación de Parallel metro stop which is on the Avinguda del Paral.lel and quite a ways away from, say, Las Ramblas. You'd definitely have to take the metro or a taxi from one to the other. So in other words, the area of this establishment is NOT in the tourist center so I'd doubt you'd have any of the problems you'd more likely have IN the tourist center in the Gothic Quarter or along Las Ramblas.

Anyone else? Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7078 - 06/04/04 06:50 PM Re: Barcelona: Hostal Abrevadero?
Merry Mac Offline

Loc: Liverpool, England
Well Madridman, they say better late than never - I've only 5600+ postings to go to catch up with you!
Thanks for the info and the 'viewing' link. Think I'm now back to the drawing board.
Hasta luego
Merry Mac

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments