Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70779 - 08/21/01 10:17 AM Looki!ng for a flatmate
gobiprincess Offline

Loc: madrid, spain
Flatmate wanted for large, exterior apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 living areas, big kitchen, and bathroom. Lightly furnished. Tirso de Molina metro. 50,000 pesatas plus utilities (electric and phone). One month’s rent deposit. Call 91 429 3445 or email gobiprincess@yahoo.com.

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: gobiprincess ]

#70780 - 08/21/01 02:37 PM Re: Looki!ng for a flatmate
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! laugh Now THIS is what I'm talking about with this forum! GREAT!!! laugh Say, I don't suppose you'd have any photos you could take/scan and post, could you? That would be wonderful if possible. Thanks! You're asking 50,000 pesetas per month and would like one month's deposit, correct? Would that deposit go towards the 2nd month or would you keep it until the person left and then returned it after paying for the utilities/phone charges? And finally (I know. I know. SO many questions... rolleyes ), how would you like the security deposit paid? Wire transfer, I suppose? Oh, and also, can the person be a smoker?
(Sheesh! You'd think *I* was looking into the possibility!)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70781 - 08/21/01 04:48 PM Re: Looki!ng for a flatmate
Anonymous
Unregistered

Madridman, of course, you realize they are sharing an apartment, not renting it. eek laugh

#70782 - 08/21/01 08:25 PM Re: Looki!ng for a flatmate
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quote:
are looking for a roommate for September and October.
Yes, I certainly do realize it. Looks like a GREAT deal!!! That's why I asked if the owner of the flat minded if the person sharing the place was a smoker. smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70783 - 08/22/01 04:54 AM Re: Looki!ng for a flatmate
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I have got a friend who is sharing a flat in Madrid at the time, and the free room is being offered for 35.000 plus expenses (heating paid by owner), Antonio Machado Metro, so I don't think that ad was so wonderful.

I didn't post it since he is looking for long term mates, and most people in the board are short-term visitors.

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Ignacio ]

#70784 - 08/22/01 12:03 PM Re: Looki!ng for a flatmate
gobiprincess Offline

Loc: madrid, spain
Hi! In answer to Madridman´s questions:
Sure, the person can be a smoker. (chain smoker? hmmm.....) However, in all honesty, a "lite" to non-smoker is best. The deposit would be returned after the last phone and electric bill is paid. If the person is out-of-country than a wire transfer is ideal. (we're flexible though) And finally, I do not think we will be able to put photos out there. (too complicated for us) Naturally on-site inspections are welcome!

Anything else? Just ask!

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: gobiprincess ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments