MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#70660 - 06/14/01 12:50 PM Lonely in Madrid
Ben Offline

Loc: Madrid/Barcelona/Berlin
Hi there,
i have a lot of work in Madrid lately, so i'm there about 2-3 weeks each month. After my appointments i have little to do though, and since i don't know anybody here, i was wondering if there's anybody interested in meeting up to do stuff.

So long,

Ben

#70661 - 06/14/01 01:50 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Hi Ben: Why don't you join us for our dinner group on June 30 (two weeks from now smile )? For more information on the dinner, you can find it on a thread entitled "Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain." We'd love to have you there... we're going to have drinks and a really cool dinner. Some people joining the dinner live in Madrid, so you can meet some new people that live in the same place as you. I hope that you can come. All the best, roses.

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70662 - 06/14/01 07:56 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
Ben Offline

Thanks a lot for the invitation roses, unfortunately, i'll have to be in germany at that time :=( But i hope you guys arrange something like that more often ! Oh well, tomorrow its weekend and i'll drive to the coast !!! Can't wait... Cheers Ben

#70663 - 06/14/01 08:39 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Mannnn.... If *I* lived in Madrid I'd be having these "Party With MadridMan" gatherings ALL the time!!!! Come on! Get me OVER THERE!!! AAAAHHHH!H!H!!!! mad eek confused

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70664 - 06/14/01 09:30 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Hey Ben-

May I ask what you do that keeps you in Spain on business so much? (And if your company is hiring?!)

#70665 - 06/15/01 01:30 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
MadridMan: It'd be so cool to get you over to Madrid. Man, sometime you just gotta put the bills on the burner and enjoy life a little bit. And, if you lose your apartment, car, gas and water in the process,then you have just found a new excuse to stay in Madrid and start a new life laugh
I believe that Council Travel has a very good sale right now on plan tickets purchased before June 30 to Madrid for about $447 roundtrip from New York to Madrid. You might want to also check out Air Europa. They have a sale going on right now too, www.air-europa.es Anyway, perhaps oneday I'll get to meet the much talked about MadridMan... wink roses.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Antonio ]

#70666 - 06/19/01 10:30 AM Re: Lonely in Madrid
Ben Offline

Granadagirl: I'm working for a german software company www.saperion.de or .com. I'm the Business Development Manager for FISP (France,Italy,Spain & Portugal) and yes we do hire in Spain,UK and France ! If you're interested, just tell me.
Cheers, Ben.

#70667 - 06/19/01 01:52 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Ben,

I also worked in a multieuropean environment and I had the luck of having of those countries (Danemark, Italy, UK..)taking me out for beer and activites.

If you feel like it, drop me an emilio next time you are around.

#70668 - 06/20/01 05:34 PM Re: Lonely in Madrid
Ben Offline

Nativo:Great ! I just came to Berlin, took me all day, cause my morning flight got cancelled so i had to fly via Barcelona... I´ll send u a mail once i know my schedule, probably in 10 days or so. Cheers, Ben

#70669 - 07/11/01 11:26 AM Re: Lonely in Madrid
Martin R.J. Cleaver Offline

Loc: Madrid
Anyone about in Madrid at the moment? I am here on business and would really be on for meeting up and going for drinks, esp during Monday-Thurs!

Regards,
Martin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments