Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#70609 - 05/08/01 01:11 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It doesn't seem anyone has mentioned it above, but El Charro Español has a website @ http://www.el-charro-espanol.com . Looks Nice!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70610 - 05/08/01 01:39 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
My hat is off to you MM. I have their card & their menu and it has no Website address. I am also a big google.com fan and never looked for a site. Thanks for the information as it will allow others to visit and see how nice it is. Also those that cannot attend but want to can visit the sight and be there in spirit, if not in person. Are you sure you cannot attend MM? It would be great to meet with you and I'll pay for YOUR dinner if you can come.As far as prices go El Charro is less expensive than most NYC Spanish rests. But the offer is extended only to MM for the Meal on me. No impersonators Please! Thanx again MM for finding the sight.

#70611 - 05/08/01 02:16 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Thanks billy ski! If my sister still lived in Chelsea, as she did up until last summer, I would make a serious effort to take you up on your offer. smile Otherwise, with airfare ($200+?) AND lodging ($100+/night) I don't think I'll be able frown . But thanks!! laugh Have a GREAT time, all!!

And yes, I did find the website through a www.Google.com search. That is definite THE BEST search engine on the planet.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70612 - 05/10/01 10:53 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
I just checked out the website, and it looks so SPANISH!!! I'm sooo excited, I'm going to see if I can get my friend who studied in Spain with me to go, she loves Spain too!

Hopefully I'll see you all soon!

#70613 - 05/11/01 11:54 AM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
billy ski Offline

Dear GranadaGirl: Does this mean I can change you from a maybe to a definetely? I hope so and you do know your friend is welcome to come, don,t ya? This is really shapin up to be a big hit.Keep in touch.

#70614 - 05/14/01 08:52 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
billy ski Offline

Are "the Usual Suspects" still interested in our NYC get together? I mean MClarke,Caminante,Roses,Jenny,Majesty,Aphra,Bill Ski and GranadaGirl and maybe Esperanza. I know it's still 5 weeks until our gathering but I need to know and at the same time keep this item high on the "General Chatter" column. Keep the energy high level and mark this date in STONE. June 24th @ 7PM . It is a Sunday evening. Let me hear from you in this column. Regards Ski

#70615 - 05/14/01 10:34 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

MAN!!! I wish I could attend that one!! I'll be in Bradenton, Florida for my grandfather's 86th birthday that weekend (I only see him about once a year so.. well.. you know how it is....) and I can't/don't want to miss that. He's in great shape and would love to see him while I have the chance. I'm sure you'll ALL have a GRRRREAT time in NYC for a wonderful Spanish dinner. MAN!!

Saludos, MadridMan

#70616 - 05/15/01 10:01 AM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
Nic Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
Wow, what a small world, MM, I'll be in Sarasota at the same time, visiting my parents at the beach, through the fourth of July.

#70617 - 05/15/01 11:09 AM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
billy ski
Well, count me in. My daughter who spent 6-months in Madrid will also be there. She is doing an internship with American Express this summer. You will have the opportunity to hear her say "hasta luego" Madrilena accent. See you all!
Mclarke

#70618 - 05/15/01 01:08 PM Re: NY City Dinner Group?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
My husband and I will be there...looking forward to it! We are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary that weekend...what a great way to celebrate. We met in Madrid in 1979! (Wow it sounds like ages ago!) We are going to have to bring our 2 girls (6 and 11 years old) who are very well behaved and great kids. Thanks again for organizing this billyski

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments