Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#70535 - 05/01/01 02:13 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
FANTASTIC!!!!!! You all are going to have a great time together. I beg someone to take a camera and get the waiter to snap a couple group photos and I'll post them right here in this thread. Sound good!? Enjoy, everyone!! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70536 - 05/03/01 12:16 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
I'm still not sure if I can make it tomarrow nite but am trying to get there. I'll be looking for you!!

#70537 - 05/04/01 12:39 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Rkennedy,

Thanks for posting your picture. However, tonight is crowded. What color is shirt?
And which part of the bar will you be sitting.

P.S. I am wearing white pants with printed black blouse. See you tonight!

#70538 - 05/04/01 12:55 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Have a GREAT time tonight, gang!!!! I'll be with you in spirit for sure. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70539 - 05/04/01 07:24 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

<sniff! sniff!> Just think, the Washington D.C. MadridMan's Message Board group is dining at a great Spanish restaurant right now!!!! MAN! Wish I was there!!

Saludos, MadridMan

#70540 - 05/05/01 12:43 AM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Congratulations on your successful gathering!! I'm sure it was a blast.Please write it up and offer any suggestions for a yet to happen gathering in NYC. This pertains especially to you MClarke who will be at the NYC get together as well as partying in our Nations Capital tonight.Good for you all.

#70541 - 05/05/01 02:36 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
rkennedy17 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
The first DC Dinner Group was a lot of fun! There were a total of 5 of us in attendance:

- Myself
- Mrs. rkennedy17
- mclarke
- jmcarr
- a friend of mine from High School who is a fellow Spain-lover

Anyhow, dinner was great -- we had a number of different tapas, including croquetas, tortilla espanola, pan con tomate y queso manchego, setas al ajillo, pimientos rellenos, conejo, esparragos, embutidos variados (all of those wonderful cured meats...), and a few others that I've forgotten! We washed it down with some sangria and chatted for a few hours about all things Spain -- it was a lot of fun! The only regret was that nobody remembered to bring a camera.

Next time, hopefully we can get a larger crowd involved and perhaps even make this a semi-regular event?

mclarke & jmcarr: It was a pleasure to meet you & I'm sure we'll cross paths again!

Saludos,
Rob

#70542 - 05/05/01 04:14 PM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Any tentative plans for next dinner?. I'll be back from my 2 weeks in Spain July 8 so hopefully I can meet you all sooner or later!!

#70543 - 05/07/01 08:32 AM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
It was indeed a great tapas night for the DC Metro MM folks. The young folks -- RKennedy and wife, Larry, JCarr made me feel so young and alive. Jaleo's setting was like having tapas in Madrid! Thanks Rob for taking the initiative!

Regards,
mclarke

#70544 - 05/07/01 08:43 AM Re: Washington DC Dinner Group?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'm so happy to hear you all had such a good time. Yes, thanks rkennedy17 for setting it all up. Hope you enjoyed everything. wink Shame no one had a camera. Oh well. There's always NEXT time! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments