Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#70504 - 09/04/01 06:04 AM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)
Martin R.J. Cleaver Offline

Loc: Madrid
Well, Ignacio and I have been out quite a lot. We met up with Miss Madrid a little while ago.

I´m happy to arrange something if the demand for meeting new people, having fun, swapping stories and drinking, eating and relaxing is there.

¿What do you reckon people? How about tomorrow? (Particularly a good day as this is my 29th birthday!)

I´d say we go for a meal. Meet at 8pm at a restaurant.

Salud,
Martin.

#70505 - 09/04/01 06:31 AM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am for it. You don't need to pay for my meal laugh .

Ignacio

#70506 - 09/04/01 12:39 PM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)
Ben Offline

Loc: Madrid/Barcelona/Berlin
Hi all !

I would love to, but i have a business dinner meeting @ 10:00, so i won´t be out there till late :=( Martin : But we´ll celebrate your birthday in style sometime next week, allright ?

Ben

#70507 - 09/04/01 01:19 PM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)

Well, can you join us later?
I'm not going home until late, that's for sure!

Next week is out of the equation, BTW, as I am away on holiday.

In fact, it is possible that I will be away from Spain until October. This all depends on my client.

Wednesday good.... hmm. After all, what better way to unwind from a business meeting?

Salud,
Martin.

#70508 - 09/05/01 10:55 AM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)

Follow up in another topic, including my number if you want me to tell you where we are going tonight....
http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=000047

#70509 - 09/06/01 06:49 AM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)
Juliet Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Hey Wait For Me! I'M COMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG
but unfortunately not on a or Wed. or Thurs I will be in Madrid from Oct 13th -16th and then again on the 28th & 29th. The first 3 nights I'll be in town w/5 others, but returning by myself.......don't wanna be all by myself...looks like I missed out on the chasing of the bulls, and chucking tomaTINos......and unlike milkman don't wanna body board (aka boogie board, Wolfman....last time i went the wave tore my swimsuit off.....but I live in Hawaii where waves do that ALL THE TIME

Anyway back to the subject at hand. Can anyone suggest something akin to chasing those bulls and/or chucking the tomaTINos? Is there a festival where I can chase bulls AND chuck tomatinos at the bulls in Oct? I'm looking for a great adrenaline rush, but not too life threatening (I break easily). Really - something like white water rafting, bungee jumping, or riding down Haleakala on a bike soooo fast that you can feel your eyeballs shaking in their sockets.

Thank you in advance AND
Feliz cumpleanos, Martin Cleaver
......oh and if any of you are in Hawaii...I'll take you down Haleakala on a bike so you can experience eyeballs shaking in their sockets laugh wink

#70510 - 09/10/01 06:28 PM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)
wayne Offline

Loc: Leicester, England
I am comming to Madrid this Sunday, I am working here for a year, but have never been to spain before, if you are planning to go out next wed 19th, you could probably show me some bars and what people do in Madrid (or a meal) anything would be cool, so if you are meeting up let me know a meeting place, remembering that I dont know Madrid smile
cheers... Wayne

#70511 - 09/19/01 03:13 PM Re: Wednesday nights out in Madrid (MM Gatherings)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments