Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#70429 - 06/29/01 08:08 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Hello Everyone! I am not sure how many of you will read this, but if you do before tomorrow... the dinner has been moved to 10:30pm at La Galette. I hope that this doesnīt throw anyone off. I will be there at ten anyway, just in case some people donīt receive this message. See you all tomorrow...roses.

#70430 - 06/29/01 08:49 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HAVE A GREAT TIME IN MADRID, EVERYONE!!!!!

I REALLY wish I could attend the party. Someone, PLEASE have a bocadillo de calamares in my memory and hoist (at least ONE!) glass of Mahou beer too. laugh

Hope someone takes photos!!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70431 - 06/29/01 11:11 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Dear Rose: It sounds as if it will be a Great Gathering in Madrid tommorow night. I do wish Kathi and I could be there but alas we had our evening with you. Good Luck to you & Warren and Enjoy. You are to be complimented for your efforts in putting this together and Trans-Atlantic yet! It will be a ball I'm sure. All our love, Bill Ski & Kathi laugh laugh laugh

#70432 - 06/29/01 06:36 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
papi Offline

Loc: LONDRES!!!!
thanx roses!:
ill be there!

#70433 - 06/29/01 08:44 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hey!!! Whomever is reading this, Have a GREAT time together in Madrid, group!!!

And I was VERY surprised Anchovy Front didn't have ANY input into this thread! He and his wife will be in Madrid all weekend!! Maybe he's planning on making a SURPRISE visit!!?? Hope so. Have fun, all! MAN! Wish I could be there!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70434 - 06/30/01 04:00 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
I will do the best to be there!!!, I am now at home and I didnīt know if I would be free for this day...

I am taking my digital camera Madridman!!! wink

I hope to meet more Madrid(man) lovers like me. See you there!

#70435 - 07/01/01 08:50 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Well, we had our dinner last night and it was totally interesting. We had a total of 13 people show up... however, only 6 rsvpīd, so I only made reservations for 7. We were able to seat three more people at our table, which came to ten. Then Cheba and Papi showed up, but there was no more room for them at our table, so they had to sit at another table away from us mad. Then Warren came (last), but Dru had to leave, so Warren took his seat. It was at a very nice restaurant in a very nice neighborhood in Madrid. Although we didnīt really talk about Madrid, we enjoyed sweet conversations about our lives, our future, and our aspirations. We were a really good group. After, all of us, including Cheba and Papi went to a local bar to drink some cool Spanish beer. I, roses, was dared to down mine... get this, I didnīt even throw up. cool After our beer fest, some of us continued our night on to a nightclub called Gabana, but we unfortunately were not dressed to a T, so we went somewhere else and danced there for about an hour. Finally, we decided to all call it a night, but then Flem decided to try one more club near my apartment on Gran Via called Cool... I guess here we were cool enough to get in, because we were able to walk right in at 3:00am and get free admission, we even jetted up to the VIP room ... itīs amazing that whatīs not at some places is hot at others. Anyway, it turned out to be a very nice evening and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for joining Warren, my friend and not husband (as some had thought), and me for a wonderful night in Madrid. Until next time...roses.

[ 07-01-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70436 - 07/01/01 09:56 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'm so very happy some of the message board members were able to join and enjoy themselves in Madrid last night. I'm greeeeeen with envy! laugh

Thanks to replay ( Real Name: Rafael <-His website), we now have photos of last night's dinner!!!

There are 9 photos: CLICK HERE for the index.

1) rosesdin.jpg
2) rosesdin2.jpg
3) rosesdin3.jpg
4) rosesdin4.jpg
5) rosesdin5.jpg
6) rosesdin6.jpg
7) rosesdin7.jpg
8) rosesdin8.jpg
9) rosesdin9.jpg

(for some stupid reason, the/my Geocities account housing these images won't let me link directly to the images)

Replay gave me names of many, but thought it would be fun if you all claimed yourselves upon seeing them. After collecting all the names, I'll index them here in this thread. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan (who is oh-so-happy to be "MadridMan"! smile )

[ 07-01-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#70437 - 07/01/01 10:46 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Dear Rose: You are to be complimented on the wonderful job you did in putting your MM.com dinner gathering.Plus it was done TranAtlantic. The reservation situation is sometimes unavoidable and such is the "Foibles" of us all.I am so happy for you & Warren that everything worked out and you all enjoyed a good time.Enjoy Espana & keep in touch. Love Bill Ski laugh

#70438 - 07/01/01 04:01 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I was so happy to hear you all had a good time at La Galette last night. I was thinking of you all. I LOVED seeing the pictures (and so quickly too!)and seeing the menu for the restaurant..it brought back lots of wonderful memories of when we used to go to La Galette...it looks the same! Anyway...thanks for keeping us all posted! esperanza smile

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments