MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#70399 - 05/24/01 08:57 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You may want to choose TWO locations: one to meet initially, sit down, eat, drink, and talk and then a second destination for the dancing. If you try to combine the two you may end up shouting over the music or straining to hear what others are saying and that's never any fun. frown wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70400 - 05/24/01 09:30 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
eek Ummm... I guess you are right MadridMan. I guess I'll try to find some place nice where we can talk and eat great comida!!! Hey you've been to Madrid a number of times... do you know of any great restaurants for our dinner group? Let me know... Thanks, MadridMan...roses.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70401 - 05/25/01 01:24 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
druship Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Hey Roses! Saludos from Northern California. I'll have my digital camera on hand so we can be sure to get some good shots. I may not be able to send to MM until mid-July when I return, though. I still haven't figured out a way to transfer my camera pics to a public computer; I don't think any cybercafe will let me load my software onto their computers. I'll bring stuff with me just in case, and I am considering getting an Iomega Fotoshow, if anyone has any advice on this, it would be cool. Thanks. Can't wait to meet you all on the 30th! (and be in Madrid, por supuesto)

#70402 - 05/25/01 07:49 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Thanks, Druship! I'm soooo stoked. cool

Okay everyone, sorry I didn't get this up for y'all last night. Here is the restaurant and location, with number.

La Galette
C/Conde de Aranda 11 (91 576 06 41)
Metro Retiro/bus all routes to Puerta de Alcala

Dinner has to be at 10pm. They don't start serving till 9pm. Is this okay with everyone?

Cards Accepted: American Express, Discovery,JCB, Mastercard, and Visa.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

As we get closer, e-mail me at my personal e-mail address, and I'll send you my number in Madrid, so you can contact me with any questions. Don't forget to mark this date in pen on your calendar!!! wink All the best, roses.

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70403 - 05/29/01 05:33 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
papi Offline

Loc: LONDRES!!!!
eek
huh! have a missed something...
i thought this dinner was on june29?
confused

#70404 - 05/29/01 01:45 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Hola Papi(interesting name ;)):

Nope, the dinner group is on the 30th at 10:30pm at La Gallette... Plus Papi, you arrive on the 29, you're not going to want to drag your heavily jet lagged derriere off to a dinner party. Rest one night, so we can enjoy the true Papi, and not the jet lagged one. wink Hope that you can still make it... let us know...roses.

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70405 - 05/29/01 07:55 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
Tricia Offline

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Add one more for dinner? I arrive in Madrid on 26 June and I'll be leaving for Salamanca on Sunday morning, 1 July, like some of the rest of you. The dinner group sounds like a great way to finish the week!

#70406 - 05/29/01 09:18 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Tricia: You have just been added to our dinner party. Looking forward to meeting you! E-mail me if you have any questions!

-roses

#70407 - 05/30/01 12:10 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
SOMEONE had BETTER take fotos of this get together *IN* Madrid!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to see them!! laugh MAN(!), I wish I could be there. Have fun, all!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70408 - 05/30/01 06:35 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
papi Offline

Loc: LONDRES!!!!
i gotta real dumb question! what happens if i arrive...and for some reason i sit at the wrong table! how will we know whos who?
i had a pic...but its not showing up on my profile!..
eek confused

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments