Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#70419 - 06/12/01 07:07 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Hi Asterault! I am so happy that you will be able to join us! smile The dinner is at a restaurant called La Galette... The address, phone number and directions are in a post a little higher than this one.

Everyone, I will be leaving at the end of this week for my travels... first miami-- for work mad , then New York :), and finally MADRID!!! laugh

Please reconfirm your attendance for the dinner and leave your e-mail address, so I can forward you my Madrid phone number in case there are any last minute cancellations/additions.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you!!! Hasta entonces...roses.

#70420 - 06/13/01 05:04 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
URGENT!!!!!

I've been told La Galette (I) is pretty small so we'd better decide how many people we'll be and make a reservation (my friend told me it may not be big enough for so many people).

#70421 - 06/14/01 10:22 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I'm still interested in attending. Is there still going to be the whole drinks at one place, and then dinner at another?

#70422 - 06/15/01 07:48 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
papi Offline

Loc: LONDRES!!!!
ROSES...WHATSSSSSSSSSSSS WRONG WITH MIAMI :eek

#70423 - 06/15/01 01:14 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Oh Papi... it's not Miami... it's work mad I like Miami, but I never get to enjoy it because I'm always working when I go down there...

Anyway: Antonio has a point everyone. I am going to have to call La Gallette to find out if they can accommodate all of us. So anyone who hasn't reconfirmed, please do so as soon as possible.

Expressdance: the answer to your question:

Originally we were going to do all that in one place, but then after a very good recommendation, we decided to just meet up for drinks at a separate place and then go on to dinner or vice versa. However, it ended up to where we were just going to go to La Gallette. Now, there may not be enough room to accommodate us, so I am going to try to figure this out soon. Check back on the post sometime towards the end of next week, and I will let everyone know the definitive place for dinner. Ciao, ciao...roses.

Catch ya all later...roses

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#70424 - 06/15/01 05:25 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
CanadaGirl'nVAbyWayofCA Offline

Loc: Northern Virginia
Hi, I just logged onto this msg board for the 1st time to look up some info on laundry mats in Madrid and came across this string of notes. My boyfriend, his son, daughter and I will be on our way to Spain (by way of Paris) this Friday 6/22. We'll be in Barcelona the 1st week and will fly to Madrid on 6/29. Not sure if you have room for 4 more, or if there is an age limit to the places you are going (youngest is 16). It will be our 1st time in Spain. Bill & I don't speak Spanish, but his kids do...so this should be a blast -- maybe we'll see all of u there cool

#70425 - 06/15/01 07:40 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

I sent you a private e-mail, but just in case you didn't get it, here is the copy that I sent you previously...

We would totally LOVE to have you join us. There is no age restriction and a family environment is TOTALLY encouraged. Most of the people that use the site are between the ages of 25-65 (I'm assuming) . When I went to a dinner in LA, the average age was 35-45. But, Warren and I are 25 and 29... There is someone attending the dinner group who is 21. And there are adults attending as well who are in their thirties, forties, and fifties (I am assumming). I will send you my madrid number before I leave so you can call me to confirm. But I will make sure that you four are added. Looking forward to meeting you all. Most of us are Americans (so we all speak English), and there are a few natives joining us. Your children can practice their Spanish, as there will be all levels of it at the dinner (beginner to advance). I think it will be great fun. Plus, La Gallette is a VERY nice restaurant. I hope to see you there and enjoy your flight to Paris... all the best, roses.

[ 06-17-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70426 - 06/24/01 04:03 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Thanks to all those that reconfirmed... I will secure the dinner reservation when I arrive in Madrid on Tuesday. Please check back then. All the best, roses.

#70427 - 06/24/01 04:19 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
Martin R.J. Cleaver Offline

Loc: Madrid
Aww. I can´t make it. I´ll be back in the UK for that weekend.

Can we arrange another one soon, preferably not on a Friday or Saturday as I often fly back for then.

Have a great time :p

#70428 - 06/27/01 03:24 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Okay everyone... the time is ALMOST here and I am in wonderful Madrid, as many of you are as well. The dinner will be this weekend Saturday, June 30, 2001) at La Galette:

La Galette
C/Conde de Aranda 11 (91 576 06 41)
Metro Retiro/bus all routes to Puerta de Alcala

Dinner has to be at 10pm.

I have made arrangements for all of us and the reservation or name it will be under will be roses. If you have not already so so, please e-mail me at roseadkins@hotmail.com if you will or will not be attending. I want to make sure that we have enough seats for everyone.

I look forward to meeting all of you and by the way... isn´t the weather wonderful here in Madrid!

See you on Saturday at 10pm...roses.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments