Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#70369 - 04/25/01 06:19 PM Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
I'm going to Madrid for the month of June and July (June 26- July 21). Warren and I would love to put together a dinner or lunch group with other MM.com people who are in Madrid at this time. Let me know if you are interested and what days work for you between the 26 of June -21 of July...roses.

#70370 - 04/25/01 08:14 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY!!! GREAT IDEA! I have no doubt SOME of the message board members (or visitors to the message board) will be in Madrid while you're there. If you are able to gather a group I BEG YOU to take photos and send them to me and I'll post them on the site.

By the way, wink www.MM.com goes to Minnesota Micronet, Internet Service Provider in Burnsville, MN, USA. wink I WISH I WAS MM.com!!! I'd be rollin' in dough! cool

Good luck with the "Party WithOUT MadridMan" in Madrid this summer!! To keep up with tradition, you should really have it at on the terraza of El Brillante bar/eatery across Atocha train station and the Ministerio de Agricultura building. It should be a blast!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#70371 - 04/25/01 09:10 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
druship Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
June 14 through July 16...count me in Roses. I'll be studying at Eureka language school on Arenal right near Sol. I was thinking I wanted to go entirely native and not speak English at all but the closer this gets, the more it becomes real, and the more I eek freak out. The familiar is comforting at times. I think, but don't know, that lunes - jueves will be best for me, but email me and let's try to get some others' schedules.

#70372 - 04/25/01 11:07 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
Its probably highly unlikely that I will be able to be included in the fun, but I will be in Madrid on June 30th!!! The next day I am leaving to study in Salamanca, so I don't know if anyone will be around, and available for that day, but I would love to if its convenient!

#70373 - 04/26/01 02:17 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

I'm glad to hear that some of you guys will be in Madrid during the same time. Let's wait to get a few more responses and then we'll try to pick a date where everyone can attend. Ciao...roses.

#70374 - 04/29/01 06:38 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
roses--i will be in madrid from the beginning of june to the 21 of july, so i think i will be able to make it, depends on what others can do.

#70375 - 04/30/01 04:36 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
Bobster Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Hey all, I will probably be in Madrid until the beginning of July (I've been here since September, and I REALLY want to get back for the 4th of July in Boston!) So if you guys are planning a dinner before then, I would definitely be interested in joining. And I'll scan you some pics MM, don't worry laugh

"To be is to do." -- Voltaire.

"Do be do be do." -- Frank Sinatra

#70376 - 05/03/01 06:20 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

How does June 30th sound? I believe that this is on a Sunday. Perhaps we can meet on Madrid time for dinner... 9-11pm. Let me know if any of you know of any good restaurants in Madrid that have flamenco dancing or live entertainment, oh and if this day is good for you...roses

[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#70377 - 05/04/01 12:46 AM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
roses Offline

oops, i accidentally said the 20th, but i meant the 30th. i hope that didn't throw anybody off...roses. (thanks, billy ski wink )

#70378 - 05/04/01 12:36 PM Re: Dinner Group in Madrid, Spain
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I'm up for the 30th. Just post up the details and we'll see what we can do.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments