Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70365 - 08/02/01 01:11 PM Spaniards living in Texas.
Tejano Offline

Loc: Texas
Hola, are there any people from Spain that live in Texas? I would like to meet Spaniard that live/work/study in Houston, Texas or its surroundings. smile

#70366 - 08/02/01 01:24 PM Re: Spaniards living in Texas.
Tejano Offline

Since my early years in College I have been fasinated with Spain. I have studied its History, Culture, Language and much more. Finally I will be able to visit Madrid this November. After reading all the stories good and bad, I still want to go. I keep reading about the enormous problem of Pick Pockets and petty theft that occurs in the major cities of Spain. Regardless, I will visit this beautiful country.

#70367 - 08/03/01 11:44 AM Re: Spaniards living in Texas.
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I'm glad you've enjoyed your studies so much Tejano.
Although I am not a native Spaniard, I have been to Spain three times. One of those times was for over two months in a langauage classes. So, although I may not be able to give you all the information you need, I'd be more than willing to offer my advice.
It's nice to see a fellow Texan who enjoys Spain as much as I do.

#70368 - 08/07/01 12:48 PM Re: Spaniards living in Texas.
Tejano Offline

Hello KK49! Nice to know that there is someone near by that enjoys Spain. I live in Houston. I'm planning to go to Madrid in Thanksgiving. We will go to Seville for 2 days and then 6 days in Madrid. Any good Hotels you recommend we stay in at Madrid?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments