Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70337 - 08/17/01 07:15 AM Searching for a new flatmate
libertyleavitt Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello. For all of you searching for a room to rent in Madrid...search no more. My three roommates and I have bedroom for rent right now in the center of Madrid. The room itself is not huge, but it, like the rest of the house, is fully furnished (I mean everything included...sheets, towels, plates, microwave, TV, etc.), and it is seriously in the best location. Our balcony overlooks the Royal Palace and Temple De Debod. I cannot lie, it is rather pricey...64,000 psts per month with bills and community, but honestly it is worth it. The piso is huge...a dining room, salon and TV room, two bathrooms, a gigantic kitchen with a washing machine, microwave, and dishwasher, 4 bedrooms, two balconies, and two bathrooms. If at all interested please let me know. It is available September 1st. Thanks!
Liberty
Sorry Madridman for using your website again, but I figured since I found fantastic summer residents on your website that I could find wonderful roommates for the year. I hope that I am allowed to do this! laugh libertyleavitt@yahoo.com

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: libertyleavitt ]

#70338 - 08/18/01 08:50 PM Re: Searching for a new flatmate
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Liberty: What I would give to take you up on your offering. Just for six months or even for 1 month. It sounds great and certainly is well worth the $$$$ if you ask me. Good Luck on the rental and whoever takes you up on this is getting a steal. SKI laugh laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments