Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7028 - 05/17/04 04:42 PM Hotel at Barajas Airport for family
fuegofuego Offline

We are looking for suggestions....my husband and I and our 2 year old son, need a hotel at or near Barajas for 1 night. We are looking for something with amenities (fridge etc.) Any ideas?

#7029 - 05/17/04 09:19 PM Re: Hotel at Barajas Airport for family
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi "FireFire"! wink I think you'll "pay through the nose" for a room with a refrigerator near Barajas airport. Too bad you're not staying at Hostal Adriano/Adriá near the Puerta del Sol as they have refrigerators in all rooms.

Barring a refrigerator and while I know nothing about it, you might consider the Hostal Los 5 Pinos . It's probably quite bit cheaper than the typical corporate & expensive hotels near Barajas airport. It's still more expensive than most other hostels ("hostales") but cheap for those around the Madrid airport.

UPDATE: After re-visiting their website, all rooms at the Hostal Los 5 Pinos have a MINIBAR so I suppose you could use that as your refrigerator.

They write:
Quote:
The Hotel Has a total of sixty double rooms. All they are equipped with a bathroom, telephone, minibar, safebox, musical thread, coffeshop, independent aconditioned air and free private parking.
Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7030 - 05/31/04 09:55 PM Re: Hotel at Barajas Airport for family
fuegofuego Offline

Thanks for the feedback, Madrid Man.
This board has been a ton of help -- we have used a lot of info to plan our upcoming trip to Spain. The mini bar is a good idea but will not fit the bill for what we need -- we have a 2 year old and need to store milk, etc. However, I'll keep looking and let you know if I find anything. Thanks again.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments