Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70173 - 03/30/08 05:01 PM "Dalí and Film" exhibition in US
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

For those of you who are interested in the art of Salvador Dalí, there is a traveling exhibition of many of his works. The exhibition is called "Dalí and Film," and it explores the way in which film played a significant role in the artist's life. It is currently at the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida until June 1, and then it will be at the Museum of Modern Art in New York from June 29 through September 15.

#70174 - 03/31/08 07:30 AM Re: "Dalí and Film" exhibition in US
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
I am taking my advanced Spanish class to the Dali museum in late April and we will see this. I will let you guys know how it is after we go. We have been watching some documentaries about Dali to get ready for the trip. The kids think Dali is just about the weirdest guy around ...

#70175 - 04/06/08 10:01 AM Re: "Dalí and Film" exhibition in US
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
the Dali museum in St Petersburg is great!! my kids have been there several times when we lived in >Florida lol! long
the older just came back from the original in Figueres near Barcelona end of march. great trip he says.
Enjoy it!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments