Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7014 - 05/14/04 01:23 PM Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
Yaz Offline

Loc: Canada
I have booked in Hostal Alhambra in Madrid and Hostal Lineiros38 in Cordoba...What do you think? should I keep these or cancel and go to other Hostals...suggestions/opinions appreciated.

#7015 - 05/15/04 10:50 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
sookkwan Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
weīre in Hostal Alhambra now!

we got to madrid yesterday from san sebastian. after almost 2 weeks of rain and cold weather, there was muy sol in madrid.

Hostal Alhambra is right in the heart of puerta del sol - food, shopping, all the action you want. buses are right at your door step. they even have laundry service in the hotel. we have a double room with attached bathroom and TV, as well as heater and aircon, both of which we donīt really need. Breakfast is included in the price - at a restaurant thatīs a minuteīs walk away: orange juice, coffee and a huge jamon on toast.

i donīt know about any other hotels/hostals as this is my first time in Madrid, but it has worked out wonderfully so far. (Much better than Pension Dali in Barcelona, thatīs for sure!)

#7016 - 05/17/04 08:49 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Alhambra and Cordoba's Lineiro 38
Yaz Offline

Loc: Canada
Thanks for the info Sookkwan. Really appreciate it!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments